Vaporiser Reviews

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
241805360_882000516043590_1153322197911892660_n (1).jpg

Own a few vapes currently, PAX 2, Dotleaf v1.5, Davinci Miqro, Omnivap XL, 2020M dynavap and 2x makers kits for parts (like for a glass stem above)

Still combust but vaping definitely hits way harder if done properly than any bong hit, I pull through a bong usually for my vapes and it's probably the best part about it, going into a semi desktop experience with a dynavap and an induction heater but the flexibility of it still being an on the go vape had made it my daily driver currently and put all my battery vapes to shame.

Definitely give them a try, there's sales pretty often on the US site with a free dynavap but there's a makers kit on sale on australian vaporizers for $70 which has the titanium tip and currently the cheapest entry.

I definitely shared the same frustrations about having to wait to use on battery vapes and this just goes above and beyond, makes me go cross eyed now that I've learned lmfao.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
iu

my ol shitter, I love to bits, been pulled over by cops 2x with this in my hand they think a work' radio ...lol
must be 10 years old by now and still killing it, the power pack died last week, a 5 minute fix, swaps with an old answering phone one, 10/10

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
View media item 705
View media item 707
View media item 706
Picked up some new toys to play with and they've been great, running the elev8r in my rig and have a coil/PID unit coming to electrify it, hits like an absolute tank and can get a ton of extraction out of it, easily 6+ hits, 2 per heating, occasional stirring but really absolute flavour for the price, just hit after hit of flavour.

X2/X4 for the dyna has been sick as well, big fat puffs out of it and feels like what the dyna should be as a heavy hitter.

Pipevape! Saw this one off discord from a vaping disc and got it off aliexpress, came in 2 weeks and has a very direct airpath (lift the magnetic mouthpiece to remove and reveal bowl) with surpringly tasty hits at first, can chug through the bowl quick at high temps but also drains the battery, something nice and covert to take to out for a quick hit.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
View media item 705
View media item 707
View media item 706
Picked up some new toys to play with and they've been great, running the elev8r in my rig and have a coil/PID unit coming to electrify it, hits like an absolute tank and can get a ton of extraction out of it, easily 6+ hits, 2 per heating, occasional stirring but really absolute flavour for the price, just hit after hit of flavour.

X2/X4 for the dyna has been sick as well, big fat puffs out of it and feels like what the dyna should be as a heavy hitter.

Pipevape! Saw this one off discord from a vaping disc and got it off aliexpress, came in 2 weeks and has a very direct airpath (lift the magnetic mouthpiece to remove and reveal bowl) with surpringly tasty hits at first, can chug through the bowl quick at high temps but also drains the battery, something nice and covert to take to out for a quick hit.
:love: This is going to be my new hobby to sink $ into now the grows up and running!

What would you recomend for a first ever unit?
I have never vaped in my life but really want to start!

That Dynavape contraption looks alright. The one you need to heat with a lighter first.
Love your turned case, what a great idea.

I'm after something for discreet, stealthy use. When a bong is inappropriate. :p

I'll be buying something with bitcoin.

The only place I found who accept it so far is Grass city but everything comes from Overseas. Have you had any experience with them?

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
:love: This is going to be my new hobby to sink $ into now the grows up and running!

What would you recomend for a first ever unit?
I have never vaped in my life but really want to start!

That Dynavape contraption looks alright. The one you need to heat with a lighter first.
Love your turned case, what a great idea.

I'm after something for discreet, stealthy use. When a bong is inappropriate. :p

I'll be buying something with bitcoin.

The only place I found who accept it so far is Grass city but everything comes from Overseas. Have you had any experience with them?
Never bought from grass city but a few retailers like great white north/sneaky pete don't ship to OZ atm, we're better off with UK/EU stuff since voltage compatibility from the wall but I buy all my stuff from hightechvaporizers, bits and bobs of glass all around.

This is my bong, exact same bowl size, if you grab an 18>14mm ground adapter it'll natively fit alot of vapes that use 14mm, some use 10mm like dynavap.

Stealthy use you'll be looking towards a battery powered unit most definitely, they have dynavaps in a portable induction heater config as well so you can go torchless on the go but still a bit bulky, someone here got a pax 3 and that's a solid vape to grab, they have a few different bowl inserts for it so you an microdose/use less herb but pax's are pricey af not on sale, something like a tinymight is in the similar price range with all the extra upgrades for a pax 3, the difference between both is the pax is conduction whilst tinymight is convection, you can work down from the tinymight convection cousins in price if that's an issue as well but I doubt, arizer solo/air 2 are both standouts in the convection range below the price of the tinymight and below are hybrid units which don't specialize in either but can hold on their own, another cheap one is planet of the vapes one and xmax starry v3 which are sub $200 in the battery unit range, also sub $200 are fury edge and at $230 fury rogue which are also standouts.

If you're lazy you would get a crafty+/mighty+ since they're just so easy out of the box like a pax 3 but pricier, bigger footprint with those two.

Imo you wouldn't be disappointed with a mighty+ but if stealth is a priority and of the ones I list above will be fine, Pax isn't the end all be all like Storz and bickel vapes but they have their place for how great/easy to use they are.

Learn about the differences between conduction and convection before you run off and buy something, what I've listed out are the most popular battery vapes that are reliable, once you dip your toes in you'll see what other kind of vapes exist and the more you acquire your tastes will learn a certain way (terp chasing is amazing with convection since it'll deliver full flavour in the early hits)

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Cheers mate thanks for taking the time to explain everything. I'd not heard of either process so I'm straight onto Google.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Never bought from grass city but a few retailers like great white north/sneaky pete don't ship to OZ atm, we're better off with UK/EU stuff since voltage compatibility from the wall but I buy all my stuff from hightechvaporizers, bits and bobs of glass all around.

This is my bong, exact same bowl size, if you grab an 18>14mm ground adapter it'll natively fit alot of vapes that use 14mm, some use 10mm like dynavap.

Stealthy use you'll be looking towards a battery powered unit most definitely, they have dynavaps in a portable induction heater config as well so you can go torchless on the go but still a bit bulky, someone here got a pax 3 and that's a solid vape to grab, they have a few different bowl inserts for it so you an microdose/use less herb but pax's are pricey af not on sale, something like a tinymight is in the similar price range with all the extra upgrades for a pax 3, the difference between both is the pax is conduction whilst tinymight is convection, you can work down from the tinymight convection cousins in price if that's an issue as well but I doubt, arizer solo/air 2 are both standouts in the convection range below the price of the tinymight and below are hybrid units which don't specialize in either but can hold on their own, another cheap one is planet of the vapes one and xmax starry v3 which are sub $200 in the battery unit range, also sub $200 are fury edge and at $230 fury rogue which are also standouts.

If you're lazy you would get a crafty+/mighty+ since they're just so easy out of the box like a pax 3 but pricier, bigger footprint with those two.

Imo you wouldn't be disappointed with a mighty+ but if stealth is a priority and of the ones I list above will be fine, Pax isn't the end all be all like Storz and bickel vapes but they have their place for how great/easy to use they are.

Learn about the differences between conduction and convection before you run off and buy something, what I've listed out are the most popular battery vapes that are reliable, once you dip your toes in you'll see what other kind of vapes exist and the more you acquire your tastes will learn a certain way (terp chasing is amazing with convection since it'll deliver full flavour in the early hits)
Hey whats the difference with the heating element being either ceramic or quartz. Or is that just conduction is ceramic and quartz is convection?

I like the hit from the bong, so read up maybe quartz is better?? NFI

I like the look of this thing. Sorry NFI how to post links. It's a Linx Gaia 'hybrid' convection and conduction https://www.grasscity.eu/linx-gaia-herb-vaporizer.html

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey whats the difference with the heating element being either ceramic or quartz. Or is that just conduction is ceramic and quartz is convection?

I like the look of this thing. Sorry NFI how to post links. It's a Linx Gaia 'hybrid' convection and conduction https://www.grasscity.eu/linx-gaia-herb-vaporizer.html
Look good for a dry herb , but 4 mins auto off , at least make it 5 mins min..

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
Not a good vape I'm afraid, hybrids sub $300 aren't usually good bar dynavaps and storz and bickel stuff on the cheap, boundless tera is one I see thrown around that's good as well.

There's a trifecta of vapes of small, efficient and cheap and you can choose 2/3 always but you won't get all 3 unfortunately, especially in hybrids.

The heating chamber material makes some difference but not enough, convection/conduction is based on heated air blowing over buds or heated chamber doing the work

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
If you want a vape to hit like a bong/joint it unfortunately won't but you can still get put on your ass in a different way, all the cannabinoids we miss when smoking

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
Another is tetra p80 but the seller is on break if you can wait, comparable to the tinymight

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
If you want a vape to hit like a bong/joint it unfortunately won't but you can still get put on your ass in a different way, all the cannabinoids we miss when smoking
The bong is getting a bit much to be honest. Bit harsh. So i'm very much looking forward to try vaping.

Come down to these I think. Around the $200-$250 mark

The Pax 3 seems to be the best reveiwed and has the best warranty. Would love some user input on any comparisons worth mentioning. Thanks.

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
The bong is getting a bit much to be honest. Bit harsh. So i'm very much looking forward to try vaping.

Come down to these I think. Around the $200-$250 mark

The Pax 3 seems to be the best reveiwed and has the best warranty. Would love some user input on any comparisons worth mentioning. Thanks.
Any of those would be great picks, I'd say arizer cause I'm not wow'd by my pax 2 or mates pax 3 but it's still small and good

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Any of those would be great picks, I'd say arizer cause I'm not wow'd by my pax 2 or mates pax 3 but it's still small and good
IMG_4880.PNG
Cheers @Aequita. Killed 2 birds with the one stone.

1. Brought a little portable unit. The Argo from Grass City black Friday sale.

After discounts, that cart cost 137 Euros. ($214 Aud) inc shipping & insurance from Europe.
2. Finally spent the majority of my bitcoin I had burning a hole in my virtual wallet from a succession of fuck ups from a failed seed purchase.

Top Bottom