Vaporiser Reviews

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The pax 3 is small, fits in your pocket. otherwise I would have gone with the mighty

Yeah, thats the glaring issue with the Mighty+, she's a big unit. I would've preferred something smaller like the Pax 3 or Arizer Solo 2 for portability.

But years ago, when vaporisers started to hit the scene (desktop models). Many never lived up to expectations. The first two I purchased failed miserably. It wasn't until Volcano's came to the fore that they finally hit the mark of folks expectations. But purchasing one of them was beyond my price range. So I didn't get to have something decent until Arizer hit the scene.

So that's why I've gone the way of the Mighty+, if that doesn't hit the mark in expectations. I'm guessing nothing will. The headfuck that comes by being burnt previously.. grrr

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
F

freddie

I have a volcano still going strong after a decade. I also owned a Mighty that lasted a few years, until it didn't. The Mighty is not far off the quality of vape you get from the volcano. It is very good, plus should be even better. I was going to get if fixed but price was stupid and they only have a 2 year warranty. Storz and Bickel make great vapes and I recommend them. Almost got the Mighty +.

Instead I bought a vape called the tinymight, from Sweden. It's an awesome little unit that I like better than my old Mighty and it has a 10 year warranty plus a couple of hundred less. Hits hard and on demand vapor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I got the Pax 3

Works well I think as I've only ever used porkys q a few yrs back

Can smoke oil using it also

Nice n small , I've used it in public and no one was the wiser

I'm sure there's probably better but it suits me

And by the way Jaz , the comment you made in the post you deleted about smoking oil was dubious to say the least

I doubt very much SWIM smuggled vap pens from any dispensary anywhere

Your description on how you shouldn't taste when you inhale , again total bullshit , I see why you deleted that one

When you inhale you get the full flavour of the buds you smoking

Some of my mine taste like hash , others have there own distinct flavour

No wonder you deleted it , anybody who actually own or have had a real vape would pull that one apart

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Well, he Mighty+ lobbed yesterday, and gotta admit it's pretty impressive. I'd even say it surpasses the Arizer Extreme Q i have.

Heat up times are quick. Current herb seems to require a temp of around 195c to get a good burn, and from room temp to 195c it hits that temp in just under a minute. Also, from a fully charged battery it looking as if i'll get about 12-14 hits (dosing capsules) between charges. Another advantage is you can hook it up to a USB-C charger with a dead flat battery, and use it straight away. Pretty handy to know that when the batteries shit themselves, it can potentially keep working as long as the internals are still in good order..

Only early days. But it's kicking all the goals when it comes to initial expectations. Time will tell how well it holds up though.

m1.jpg

Ordered a few spare parts with it, and two notable ones are.. The Plunger used for placing the lids on the capsules. even though it's only one small part of the vaping process, it can prove to being one of the most tedious. The 13 bucks i paid for it simplifies the whole process, i consider it money well spent.

m2.jpg

Then there's this Waterpipe Adapter i'm yet to try out, it should cool the vapour right out. Because i've notice if you hit the vape hard, and have a few caps over a short period of time. The old throat can feel a bit roughed up for it. I'm expecting this to smooth it out somewhat. (y)

m3.jpg

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Then there's this Waterpipe Adapter i'm yet to try out

Do it!

I was using my Herbva X without the bubbler because I was used to my Titan II which didn't have a bubbler.
Once I tried the bubbler I haven't gone back, it's a bit fiddly to fill but worth the extra time.
I won't go back to uncooled vape.

j

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Had my Arizer extreme Q for about 5 yrs now and just use the bag feature
Easy peazy
Does anyone know how 2 use oil in it ?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No wuccas, was hoping u could mix oil with buds and have a slurp on that
But i imagine something somewhere wouild get gummed up due 2 viscosity of oil

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Was thinking afterwards, mate. I can't see why you couldn't put a loosely packed bed of weed down in the bowl first, then bung a couple drops of oil on top. Probably need a bit of trial 'n error to get the combo just right, so the oil runs out just as the weed is spent. So you can avoid shitty taste of spent weed. :unsure:

Anyway, been appreciating this little cap holder. Load up for the day 'n fuck off.

cphldr.jpg
I'm not sold on the plastic build so I looked around and came with this Waterproof Brass Pill Box. Went the large one so it's the right diameter for the capsules. In theory that is, l'll see what I ended up with once it lobs..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
No wuccas, was hoping u could mix oil with buds and have a slurp on that
But i imagine something somewhere wouild get gummed up due 2 viscosity of oil

I also have a Ariser Ex-Q, mate. I'll check later for you to see if these S&B capsules fit into the Ariser's bowl. It'd be a close fit I reckon.

Storz & Nickel have these Dosing Capsules for Liquids Set 40 Pcs that you insert these Liquid Pad Set for Dosing Capsules and dose them up with oil (5 drops iirc) and cap them. And away you go.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Must be good Indy, they be sold out
Haha yeah, probably sold or their recent stock. The poor bugga's had their old store at Newmarket, and it went under with recent floods in Brissie and all their stock was written off (apparently). They've since relocated to Pinkenba and got going again. I'm guessing they've been flatout trying to get back on their feet.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Reckon if i could get hold of some empty vape carts and get the right formula of RSO and the stuff they use as a cutter [pgr or vgr] one could emerge with a market
That's if one was 2 sell said vape cart....[not me officer]

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Here's that picture i promised. The capsules possibly could work, but it'd probably need to be centered over the hole of the Ariser bowl to work effectively.

Your original idea sounds more viable, mate.

arsrsbcp.jpg

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID

Anyone tried this one? Would it be a good 1st vape or waste of $$$
cant afford anything much more expensive atm

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Can't say I'm familiar with V tower. But the Extreme Q goes alright. Quality build all round. Not sure these days, but it was only second to the Volcano for years.

Reactions: HGO

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Seems a lot of kit compared to the pax 3 , which can also vape oil

Nice compact and no ones realises what it is , good battery time and a quick charge with a range from 180 to 220f
Would highly recommend this if you need something for on the go

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Currently got the Classic Volcano in my sights for next purchase. Reason being, it will fill a bag way quicker than what Arizer Extreme Q does, and I believe that is a key factor to vaping. Get it delivered to you asap.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
thanks indy and Mic
will check them both out i want something that gives a full lungful of vape like a bong hit

Top Bottom