Vaporiser Reviews

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Do you stir like it says? Also how's the battery?
Yeah after the 3rd toke a stir helps.
Depends on how much i play around with the settings. But usually a couple of days worth. I don’t leave it on charge when not in use.
It didn’t support apple so lucky I have an old oppo phone to sinc to the app. Not that the app is needed. You can change temps. But there’s more precision with app.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Nug smasha 30000000!

Im back to square one in the Vape hunt. My arizer go from grasscity got lost in transit. I'll also mention:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM GRASS CITY. They are in cahoots with some tracking company called Route, whom I had to deal with. A Debacle.

The pricks told me because the products I'd bought now cost more, they're unable to do a re send. WTF! who the fuck runs a business like that? But... I was welcome to spend the same. GET fucked you tight pricks. So chose a refund. But they didn't refund the shipping or insurance. Useless pricks.
Grass offered a 10 EURO store credit, told them to get fucked too. I wouldnt chance the bullshit.

Im now considering a boundless CFX from Aus vapes now I have the cash and not the btc. Great reviews.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Nug smasha 30000000!

Im back to square one in the Vape hunt. My arizer go from grasscity got lost in transit. I'll also mention:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM GRASS CITY. They are in cahoots with some tracking company called Route, whom I had to deal with. A Debacle.

The pricks told me because the products I'd bought now cost more, they're unable to do a re send. WTF! who the fuck runs a business like that? But... I was welcome to spend the same. GET fucked you tight pricks. So chose a refund. But they didn't refund the shipping or insurance. Useless pricks.
Grass offered a 10 EURO store credit, told them to get fucked too. I wouldnt chance the bullshit.

Im now considering a boundless CFX from Aus vapes now I have the cash and not the btc. Great reviews.
Yeah they are cunts. Im banned from the forum!! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Nug smasha 30000000!

I used to have the boundless cfx. It was a great mid priced vape!

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
Nug smasha 30000000!

CFX is not a bad pick up, I'm sorry to hear about all that bullshit, I've had good interactions direct from manufacturers/wholesalers so far but also I only stick to hightechvapes for australian purchase, every other place is not really on my radar other than deals.

Also been testing out how these perform with rosin in em, makes the pax 2 shine really well surprisingly
View media item 724
View media item 725

Indy

Misfit
User ID
So what's goes alright in the portable Vaporizer department these days, is there anything that should be worth considering over the Mighty+ ?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
So what's goes alright in the portable Vaporizer department these days, is there anything that should be worth considering over the Mighty+ ?
Never used the Mighty+ but it seems to get some rave reviews. I couldn't justify the extra $s for the Mighty+ and went with the HealthyRips EDGE originally and then upgraded (under warranty) to the ROGUE. I've found it to be a good little vape and with a couple of small modifications plus the addition of their "dosing capsules" it's proved itself to be a solid performer (well enough for me anyway🌬️) I liked that it cost 1/2 the price of the Mighty+ too 😁

EDIT : Just noticed AusVapes have the Mighty+ on sale @ $470 ATM

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, she's on the expensive side. Just thinking if it gets me through the day (billies, concentrates at night), and last a couple of years it'd probably pay for itself.

Just read a review elsewhere, where a bloke reckons the newer version of the Crafty+ should be worth considering at half the price of the Mighty+..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
No!!

I've tried heaps and a mate has a mighty plus and it's without doubt the best portable vape ever!!
When my ariser dies that's what I'll be getting.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Going by the reviews, the Pax 3 holds its own. It's looking as if it's the 2nd or 3rd option over the mighty+, battling it out with the Arizer Solo 2 quite often. (y)
The pax 3 is small, fits in your pocket. otherwise I would have gone with the mighty

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Herbva X

Decent, low price and the bubbler is what I really like about it.

I previously had a pen type, 'Pax style' and when I first got the HerbaX I was using it the same way; even though I bought it with the bubbler, for whatever reason I used it sans bubbler.

Eventually I gave the bubbler a go and never went back, I recommend a bubbler with any vape you get - so much smoother! The difference is more profound than a bong vs a joint imo, especially since the pipe on this vape is so small; you'd inhale hot vape straight off the chamber. The chamber is porcelain lined which is so much better than bare metal ones.

I'm sure there's better vapes out there but for @ $100 delivered (2019 price) it was so much better value compared to the pen type I previously had.

My only complaint is there is a little screen where the glass pipe meets the black collar which fits into the vape, that you just can't remove.
It eventually gets blocked but I got a long nail and broke through the screen. It works perfectly now.
It already has a screen at the tip which you can remove to replace or clean so I don't know why they put in that second one that can't be accessed.

The black O-rings supplied eventually expand and I purchased some food grade silicone ones from eBay. The only other consumable is the screen at the vape end of the mouthpiece.
I put the herb straight into the chamber, rather than using the bullets supplied.

j

Last edited:
Top Bottom