Vaping for Dummies

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Wow lot of hassle and expenditure to have a puff.🤑got to love them red hot balls( don't drop in lap)😫

I guess it stems from a interests in vaping for many years, and the pursuit that comes with that while looking for the ultimate vaping experience. Personally, i think they're getting close but we may not be there just yet. And these e-nails and globe bongs is probably the closest we're ever going to get. Only time will tell though.

I've been at it a while. This is something i knocked up back in 2007 using a Mocona Coffee jar, a lump of Oregon,a soldering iron, and i made a metal bowl to fit on the end of the soldering tip. It worked, but unbeknown to me at the time, a temp/PID controller could've been beneficial. It did the job, but think it did get too hot at times.

hmmdvp01.jpg hmmdvp02.jpg

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
So will the unit I linked not do what he's doing in the video?
What's actually in the video is it shatter or something??
I'm interested in this but know fuck all about it!!
The one you linked is for concentrates (shatter, bubble hash not dry herb).The one I linked (which is the the one I use myself) is for just normal ground dry herb like you put in a mighty. Some of them can do concentrates as well - even in the same hit so you combine shatter with dry herb.

It's basically just a handle connected to a head full of little glass balls with a coil wrapped around that heats it up. The balls hold the heat so you can pull a shitload of air through quickly and not cool them too much. So you put a bowl full of herb on top of your bong, then lower the 'head' very close to it (it sits on top of the bowl). As you breathe in it sucks in the air through the hot balls. It's really similar to a normal bong experience, no need to breathe slow or whatever just the best taste possible from vapes.

The end result, is kind of like your tiny might on the 'on-demand' mode, with a bowl 3-4 times bigger, with the cooling of a bong, and you can evenly roast the entire bowl in one or two pulls and take a massive breath, breathing in as hard as you like.

It's worth a look... even if you think you never want to suck a lot of air through balls...even if they were really hot balls. :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
I guess it stems from a interests in vaping for many years, and the pursuit that comes with that while looking for the ultimate vaping experience. Personally, i think they're getting close but we may not be there just yet. And these e-nails and globe bongs is probably the closest we're ever going to get. Only time will tell though.

I've been at it a while. This is something i knocked up back in 2007 using a Mocona Coffee jar, a lump of Oregon,a soldering iron, and i made a metal bowl to fit on the end of the soldering tip. It worked, but unbeknown to me at the time, a temp/PID controller could've been beneficial. It did the job, but think it did get too hot at times.

View attachment 32066 View attachment 32067
Mate, that is incredibly cool!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Here's something that I'm looking to end up with. So you can pick up all the crap in one bundle and move it. Though I'd like to incorporate a jewellery box for all the odd bits, and preferably build my e-nail PID power pack into it, into a form of a tiny cabinet..

If anyone knows where to source the parts and wiring diagram, it'd be appreciated. :)

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Bloody tempting.. Compiled a kit (with spares) at a store on aliexpress for $349 delivered.
Found my old shopping list for the pinky saved on Ali express.

You can get 10 pack no.8 pink cups, 1000! x 3mm glass balls, 25 x 19mm flat screens, 10 x16mm domed screens for about $30 ish

pid temp controller and 20mm coil for $120 ish, 220v aus plug bit hard to find. (or from Aus, Neds $189)

Ispire straight banger $25- Redcliff vape

Get the whole lot for a touch over $200, not sure what else the $350 kit you quoted included, but this is all you need to get in the game.

Possible extras you don't really need are a handle and coil holder, but would be nice. Ive heard of upgrading the glass balls to 4mm ruby which allows a lower pid temp.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The one you linked is for concentrates (shatter, bubble hash not dry herb).The one I linked (which is the the one I use myself) is for just normal ground dry herb like you put in a mighty. Some of them can do concentrates as well - even in the same hit so you combine shatter with dry herb.

It's basically just a handle connected to a head full of little glass balls with a coil wrapped around that heats it up. The balls hold the heat so you can pull a shitload of air through quickly and not cool them too much. So you put a bowl full of herb on top of your bong, then lower the 'head' very close to it (it sits on top of the bowl). As you breathe in it sucks in the air through the hot balls. It's really similar to a normal bong experience, no need to breathe slow or whatever just the best taste possible from vapes.

The end result, is kind of like your tiny might on the 'on-demand' mode, with a bowl 3-4 times bigger, with the cooling of a bong, and you can evenly roast the entire bowl in one or two pulls and take a massive breath, breathing in as hard as you like.

It's worth a look... even if you think you never want to suck a lot of air through balls...even if they were really hot balls. :ROFLMAO: .
Ahh ok then!! 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The only aussie PID controller I could find was a dual one with two coils. That kit alone was $200. Then the other $150 went on titanium bit, beads, 3 spare coils, 2 bowls, etc..

Looked further and eventually found a standard pid controller for $80. Got 3 bowls, titanium bit, beads, mighty+ 14mm adapter, and a whole lot of other shit for just under $250 delivered. See what lobs in a month's time.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Give it 20-50 years and the effects of vaping on the human body will start to present itself. Popcorn lung, emphysema, cancer, you name it I would bet money on it that there's downsides to vaping.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Bloody tempting.. Compiled a kit (with spares) at a store on aliexpress for $349 delivered.
Depending on what you got that’s actully on the expensive side.

I paid $260 for mine and $60 of that was a new glass bong for it. $100 for the enail and $100 for the head, balls and injector.
E76737E6-3076-45C1-8973-94B4A917409D.pngC36C2D84-61AD-42F3-A657-3296B83B1255.jpeg

Enail should rock up Monday/Tuesday, can’t wait to start ripping.

R3za92

Baked
User ID

View attachment 32066 View attachment 32067
You’d have to be a member over on fuck combustion right?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Found my old shopping list for the pinky saved on Ali express.

You can get 10 pack no.8 pink cups, 1000! x 3mm glass balls, 25 x 19mm flat screens, 10 x16mm domed screens for about $30 ish

pid temp controller and 20mm coil for $120 ish, 220v aus plug bit hard to find. (or from Aus, Neds $189)

Ispire straight banger $25- Redcliff vape

Get the whole lot for a touch over $200, not sure what else the $350 kit you quoted included, but this is all you need to get in the game.

Possible extras you don't really need are a handle and coil holder, but would be nice. Ive heard of upgrading the glass balls to 4mm ruby which allows a lower pid temp.
You don’t need to buy the aus plug pid. Just get a 220v one. They all use standard 3 pin jug leads so you can just swap in an aus one you’ve got laying around

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Depending on what you got that’s actully on the expensive side.

I paid $260 for mine and $60 of that was a new glass bong for it. $100 for the enail and $100 for the head, balls and injector.
View attachment 32181View attachment 32182

Enail should rock up Monday/Tuesday, can’t wait to start ripping.
Yeah, got me for $330 all up. Could've gone bare minimum kit. But ended up with 3 bowls, a Mighty+ adapter, various 14mm pieces, hose, mouthpieces, meshes, beads, etc.. I tend to have a habit of going overboard

Top Bottom