Vaping for Dummies

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
I did a tight pack last night and it didn't do much besides use more weed. I used to overpack my moka coffe pot and found made it hard for the water to flow through the coffee, I suspect overpacking the vape, I'm not heating as evenly and thorough. It's all good fun finding out what works best for me but the longer I use it, the more I'm getting used to it.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
@junglelover thanks for putting this up mate. I've been a bong/joint man forever and only just recently thought about changing to something a bit better for my body but my big dilemma is knowing what's what when it comes to vaping so thanks for some great info..and free diving stoned would be a trip..

No worries :) I'm betting there are a few of us on this board that are maturing and interested in lung love.

I'm also intrigued by the Endocannabinoid System and the different terpenes released by vaping at lower temps. My cannabis balm is good but isn't very transdermal so tends to act locally. Vaping at lower Temps seems to be a good way of getting these terpenes into my system.

It would but hubby doesn't get in the water much so I'm usually by myself, too much room for Tiger Shark paranoia. It's spooky enough being 200metres from the boat 50kms offshore (although much rather go out that way than drooling in a nursing home).

When I was younger, we got up to all sorts of nonsense before a scuba dive but I'm older and wiser now :LOL:

Enjoy the sunshine!

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
No worries :) I'm betting there are a few of us on this board that are maturing and interested in lung love.

I'm also intrigued by the Endocannabinoid System and the different terpenes released by vaping at lower temps. My cannabis balm is good but isn't very transdermal so tends to act locally. Vaping at lower Temps seems to be a good way of getting these terpenes into my system.

It would but hubby doesn't get in the water much so I'm usually by myself, too much room for Tiger Shark paranoia. It's spooky enough being 200metres from the boat 50kms offshore (although much rather go out that way than drooling in a nursing home).

When I was younger, we got up to all sorts of nonsense before a scuba dive but I'm older and wiser now :LOL:

Enjoy the sunshine!
I'm a tad envious of you, I grew up in PNG mainly on New Britain Island(Rabaul and Kimbe) and I lived in the water but yeah not so much lately. I find the ocean and the forest a place of peace and calm and healing and all round great fun 👍🤣☮️ good on ya for loving life ☮️☮️👍

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
I'm a tad envious of you, I grew up in PNG mainly on New Britain Island(Rabaul and Kimbe) and I lived in the water but yeah not so much lately. I find the ocean and the forest a place of peace and calm and healing and all round great fun 👍🤣☮️ good on ya for loving life ☮️☮️👍
Wow! That must've been pretty wild! I had an art history professor whose specialty was New Britian (Baining People) and New Ireland. Some incredible artwork from that area. I'm a sucker for a good canoe prow :ROFLMAO: Diving must be insane! And yes best of both worlds up this way sandwiched between two world heritage areas. You just gotta jump on one of the boats and get out there. I think there are some staffing shortages on the dive and snorkel boats atm, a few are taking "volunteers" if you are young, fit and cash poor, that might be your ticket.

Thank you for saying that, trying to get my mojo back to pre domestication now that the kids are gone. Have a great day!

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Wow! That must've been pretty wild! I had an art history professor whose specialty was New Britian (Baining People) and New Ireland. Some incredible artwork from that area. I'm a sucker for a good canoe prow :ROFLMAO: Diving must be insane! And yes best of both worlds up this way sandwiched between two world heritage areas. You just gotta jump on one of the boats and get out there. I think there are some staffing shortages on the dive and snorkel boats atm, a few are taking "volunteers" if you are young, fit and cash poor, that might be your ticket.

Thank you for saying that, trying to get my mojo back to pre domestication now that the kids are gone. Have a great day!
That's awesome to hear you speak of the fire dancers (Baining) I love that part of the world 👍☮️ and the Tabuan or dukduk from East new Britain, I have one tatooed on me, I have close family ties..yeah I'm getting a bit long in the tooth to take it up as a every day thing but definitely peaked my interest. 🤣☮️ and as for Mojo yeah we all need a boot up the backside or some minor encouragement every now and then and we should be there for each other. Peace love and lotsa buds ☮️👍sorry to stray off topic (vapes)..

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
“some of us maturing”

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK

👍
But just remember just like oils ain’t oils
Vapes ain’t vapes

What’s good for one possibly not so for another.

I’m on my third one now and I finally like this one. (Zues arc)

But prior I had a fierce I think it was from healthy rips , which was rated pretty good, but be dammed if I could get a high from it!

Doesn’t have that bang of the bong, none do, but that’s cos your not blocking your brain with a gazillion chemicals at once.

But vaping is def an adjustment but your smoking at lower heats and can get all sorts extra flavours.

Some say do on low then work up to high temp with same bowl…

Might work for some, but I just like the high temp.

Plus it’s so small can take out anywhere n realistically have a hit anywhere that smokers are about…
Mine sits in palm hand…

Can’t exactly do that with a bong.

But it’s not for everyone
My young un won’t have a bar of it, total bong head 😊

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Where is the best place to buy? How does it work do u have to mix the juice and all that shit?

I’m keen to get one, I don’t personally know of anyone that has a weed vape probably why I’ve got no fucking idea.
I'm very new, very basic, just vaping dry herb (that's been grinded) and using a vmax starry 3.0 , heaps of reviews here

For the money it's very good and a great starter vape but fora couple of hundred more I'm sure you'd jump up the ladder a fair bit. The downside might be you hate vaping and end up with an expensive white elephant in the closet.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Where is the best place to buy? How does it work do u have to mix the juice and all that shit?

I’m keen to get one, I don’t personally know of anyone that has a weed vape probably why I’ve got no fucking idea.
Get a dry herb vape mate!!
Look em up!! 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Well, the Mighty's and Crafty's are made in Germany. Still in the top few. Only downside for me is its a sipper style vape, where it requires a long slow draw to get a good hit out of it. Whereas I probably should've went a Tinymight2 because it's apparently closer to being a bong rip. Not sure where they're made though.

Also vaping can take a while to adapt to it. So if you can stick it out, you will eventually appreciate the benefits.

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID

No mate no mixing juice, go for dry herb vaporiser. Plenty about.
Can’t really advise tho bud, it’s like buying a car…
Just research, you tube reviews etc
Or even better someone you know…
Mine has a grinder with it n grinds into capsules n you drop that into vape.
Can make as many as you like at a go.
Prob only thing i DONT like about it, is the tips are disposable, so you can use them on top the aluminium cartridge a few times then need a new one, but they are not expensive .

I searched at round n found wick n wire had best deal, think they in Melbourne.

But google around once you decide what model you want, prices can vary GREATLY, even within Australia.

Good luck shopping.

Hoo roo

Top Bottom