Vaping for Dummies

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
One thing i have noticed with cessation of smoking bongs.
My pillow no longer turns into a tar blotter.
Yes within a couple of weeks a brand new pillow would be full of tar stains.
After 8+ months clean as a whistle!
Lung capacity very much improved.
Tightness of chest gone.
🙉
Mine came our in the shower every morning!!
4 or 5 black chunks every morning!!
Took about 3 months and nothing now!!
Although if I get on the piss and hit the vape hard for the night my throat feels sticky like after you have just drank a soft drink the next morning!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The Globe arrived today. Typical Chinesium quality where it has air leaks on the 14mm joiners, not to the point to where its unusable, just enough to be a pain in the arse. If this kit turns into a daily use, i'll get a proper mega globe eventually.

@R3za92 Try this one out if you haven't already. Seeing these are dry bongs, i thought i'd stick it in the freezer for a few minutes before use. It cooled down as expected, but the first initial hit was probably about the most flavorsome vape hit i've experienced to date. Not too sure if it alters the vape quality at all, though the hit was as to be expected. But yeah, that intial clear crisp hit seemed quite noticeable. It'd be good to get your take on it.

bllvpmgthy.jpg

Only got the Mighty to use for now. The PID Controller Box is meant to lob early to mid next week.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
The Globe arrived today. Typical Chinesium quality where it has air leaks on the 14mm joiners, not to the point to where its unusable, just enough to be a pain in the arse. If this kit turns into a daily use, i'll get a proper mega globe eventually.

@R3za92 Try this one out if you haven't already. Seeing these are dry bongs, i thought i'd stick it in the freezer for a few minutes before use. It cooled down as expected, but the first initial hit was probably about the most flavorsome vape hit i've experienced to date. Not too sure if it alters the vape quality at all, though the hit was as to be expected. But yeah, that intial clear crisp hit seemed quite noticeable. It'd be good to get your take on it.

View attachment 32870

Only got the Mighty to use for now. The PID Controller Box is meant to lob early to mid next week.
Weird. Your globe has a different perc to mine. Also my ground joints don’t leak except the 3in1 adapter for the whip (similar to the mighty adapter so I suspect it’s to do with the 3in1 design) but that’s because the 18mm part doesn’t let it sit correctly in the 14mm joint and that’s only if I don’t put it in properly.

I’ll give throwing it in the freezer a go though.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Today's project (courtesy of Pedro the taxpayer). Only prototype just to get me by for now. Got something bigger 'n better planned..

Vpdck.jpg

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Great to see people getting into the injector vapes! For Xmas I got myself an Old Head Freight Train and love it. I'm using a Mega Globe and the the quality is meh. Perfectly functional, no leaks either. But the downstem and perc are slightly tilted. Works, but 1/2 of the perc is doing 2/3 of the work. What I do think is great quality and I'd recommend to Globe users is the safety cage I bought from Instavape. Enough weight to avoid accidental tip-overs and clumsy stoner hijinks.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 160813.jpg

Top Bottom