Upsize tent - is my light still right?

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
When the humidity gets too high the fan cranks on harder then when it’s at the right humidity that you set it to it slows down works pretty good

But what happens if the temps aren't high enough? will it sacrifice heat for humidity can you change how it balances it?

I just feel there is only so much humidity control you can have with fans especially if you are trying to keep heat in.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
But what happens if the temps aren't high enough? will it sacrifice heat for humidity can you change how it balances it?

I just feel there is only so much humidity control you can have with fans especially if you are trying to keep heat in.
I have a small heater in the tent that pumps the heat up and a humidifier. tent normally stays at 27° and 62% humidity which gives me a VPD of 1.2 which is spot on what you want for veg apparently

they have released a new controller for the fan that gives a different profile settings and whatnot I’ll link it

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Still not seeing how the fan helps out over running similar style fan at low speeds?

Your heater/humidifier will be doing the work of keeping that temp/humidity up not some fancy fan controller

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Still not seeing how the fan helps out over running similar style fan at low speeds?

Your heater/humidifier will be doing the work of keeping that temp/humidity up not some fancy fan controller
Okay so the humidifier and the heater boost the temperature and the humidity way too high with the fan it detects when it gets too high then cranks up harder to cool it down or remove humidity then when it’s at the right temp/humidity it turns right down The fan is not meant to boost heat and humidity all it does is remove it and keep it at the right spot in my opinion I think it works quite well

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
and does your heater/humidifier talk to the fan? so there running trying to heat up and humidify the tent while the fan ramps up trying to dump that humidity out?

anyway obviously your having a good experience with it, just can't get my head around it obviously.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
and does your heater/humidifier talk to the fan? so there running trying to heat up and humidify the tent while the fan ramps up trying to dump that humidity out?

anyway obviously your having a good experience with it, just can't get my head around it obviously.
If someone designed a fan controller that could talk to the heater and humidifier that would be awesome then they could turn off instead of being on 24-7
it has a sensor that just detects humidity and heat so as soon as it reaches the threshold that I’ve set it to it ramps up cools and removes humidity

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
If someone designed a fan controller that could talk to the heater and humidifier that would be awesome then they could turn off instead of being on 24-7
it has a sensor that just detects humidity and heat so as soon as it reaches the threshold that I’ve set it to it ramps up cools and removes humidity
You should turn your exhaust fan off for veg. You want as much humidity as you can get.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Up to 40c.
Yeah now that I think ya in RDWC it probably wouldn't work for you. The more humid the better for veg!!!

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Up to 40c.
Yeah now that I think ya in RDWC it probably wouldn't work for you. The more humid the better for veg!!!
I was just about to say you need it to be at least 40° in the tent to reach the right VPD for 80% Humidity
324DA50B-F838-4CF1-A3BA-9BDF6E5AD95A.jpegCharts can be found here

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
haven't noticed any "rapid" growth with your midget plants mate :cool:
how many weeks veg did ya do this round ??
Well ya constantly on me thread talking bullshit as always why don't you use your emense brain an have a look. That's what a diary is that's updated weekly. It's tells people and idiots like you what week they are on.
Fuck you are an idiot!! 🤪

Top Bottom