Upsize tent - is my light still right?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Do you mind flicking up a link to the one you got, please?
Hey Ganj..
I've changed my account since I got it.
Find the one you like and put it in your cart but don't purchase it. In 2 or 3 days they will start emailing with similar products on sale. I do it with everything now, CATCH does the same thing. I bought 4 pairs of ASICS once cause they went from $160 to $29 after about 5 days in the cart.
Mine is only a green fingers cheapo one but it does the job as long as you don't wanna pump Co2 I recommend greenfigers.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
@Ayeydized is using one on the current grow, if I remember right :unsure: Might have some feedback?
Yeah I grabbed Vivosun for around $170 off eBay. Mine is the 3-1. 900x900x1800 for main section. 2 other sections are 300x900x900.
I went for a cheaper option and it seems ok. But when I turn the garage lights off I notice light leaks thru parts of the zips and down an seam in the front. The poles and joints are metal image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Hey Ganj..
I've changed my account since I got it.
Find the one you like and put it in your cart but don't purchase it. In 2 or 3 days they will start emailing with similar products on sale. I do it with everything now, CATCH does the same thing. I bought 4 pairs of ASICS once cause they went from $160 to $29 after about 5 days in the cart.
Mine is only a green fingers cheapo one but it does the job as long as you don't wanna pump Co2 I recommend greenfigers.
Thanks, mate for the info. :)

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Yeah I grabbed Vivosun for around $170 off eBay. Mine is the 3-1. 900x900x1800 for main section. 2 other sections are 300x900x900.
I went for a cheaper option and it seems ok. But when I turn the garage lights off I notice light leaks thru parts of the zips and down an seam in the front. The poles and joints are metal View attachment 15059View attachment 15060View attachment 15061
Thanks for the info and all the pics mate. The frame definitely looks well built.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Finally tracked down a 5x5 Gorilla tent. It's being shipped after lunch today. Hopefully, get it next week.

Apparently, no stock left in Australia aside from what leftover stock some stores have.

Found a few in a warehouse in WA.
Hopefully this covid shit gets more people growing their own at home.
Seems that way with the amount of stuff that's out of stock.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Has anyone bought a 5x5 Gorilla grow tent before?

I'm just setting mine up and I seem to be missing 4x poles (C+). Which are the poles for the extension.

I just checked and they were included in my 2x4 Gorilla tent and the manual for the 5x5 says they should be in the package. The skirt for the extension is in the package.

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Has anyone bought a 5x5 Gorilla grow tent before?

I'm just setting mine up and I seem to be missing 4x poles (C+). Which are the poles for the extension.

I just checked and they were included in my 2x4 Gorilla tent and the manual for the 5x5 says they should be in the package. The skirt for the extension is in the package. FML.
Yes I have a 5x 5 gorilla tent, and the poles were all included. Could have been a mistake when packaging your tent.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
2.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 , still need a bigger flower room , b76t gets the job done

2 x 2 x 2 unfortunately takes up a little too much room where I'm setup

5 x 5 x 5 in a nice veg space

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Okay, so I've got my two Gorilla tents (5x5 and 2x4) in their final positions.

Cable management will be completely hidden and fed to the shelving I've got there on the right.

Cables are only there on the left temporarily to get power back to the 2x4 for my current grow.

Space on the right-hand side is my hallway access to the front of the 5x5.

The entire perimeter (the carpeted/mat) area will be covered and hidden.

You won't be able to see the tent's or anything when it's done.

Attachments

• 20210825_121511.jpg
    20210825_121511.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
  • 20210825_121523.jpg
    20210825_121523.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
Top Bottom