Upsize tent - is my light still right?

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Buy another diablo light the same as you have. Will be perfect in 1.5x1.5 or 1.2x1.2
So Quick Bloom Lights got more stock of the HLG 350 R With Diablo Boards this morning which means the extra one I bought last month will get shipped on Monday to me...

Couldn't help myself. I just bought another one so I'll have 3 of them now.

Going to keep the existing one in the 60x120 tent and going to put the two new ones in the 150x150 tent.

Thinking of just grabbing a new exhaust system for the 150x150 tent too so I can keep the current 6" Phresh Hyperfan V2 in the 60x120.... thoughts?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
So Quick Bloom Lights got more stock of the HLG 350 R With Diablo Boards this morning which means the extra one I bought last month will get shipped on Monday to me...

Going to keep the existing one in the 60x120 tent and going to put the two new ones in the 150x150 tent.

Thinking of just grabbing a new exhaust system for the 150x150 tent too so I can keep the current 6" Phresh Hyperfan V2 in the 60x120.... thoughts?
Ac infinity make awesome fans they’re a bit expensive but if cash isn’t an issue I’d grab that I have a t6 cloudline with the temperature and humidity controller also have there charcoal filter

you can find coupons online that will save you hundred bucks I think all up I spent just under 500$

postage is really fast too I received it within a week

https://www.acinfinity.com/hvac-hom...h-temperature-and-humidity-controller-6-inch/

https://www.acinfinity.com/hydropon...uct-carbon-filter-australian-charcoal-6-inch/

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Nice mate!!
That will see ya pumping out the buds mate.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ac infinity make awesome fans they’re a bit expensive but if cash isn’t an issue I’d grab that I have a t6 cloudline with the temperature and humidity controller also have there charcoal filter

you can find coupons online that will save you hundred bucks I think all up I spent just under 500$

postage is really fast too I received it within a week

https://www.acinfinity.com/hvac-hom...h-temperature-and-humidity-controller-6-inch/

https://www.acinfinity.com/hydropon...uct-carbon-filter-australian-charcoal-6-inch/
Are those links to American sites because they seem very cheap??

R3za92

Baked
User ID

I’ve got a v1 presh in my 4x4 and it’s pretty much on 50% or less and. Would rate presh gear. Ac infinity will be my next fan but just because onboard controllers

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I’ve got a v1 presh in my 4x4 and it’s pretty much on 50% or less and. Would rate presh gear. Ac infinity will be my next fan but just because onboard controllers
I've just changed both my fans to mountain air because according to them they are the quietest on the market. They come with temp and humidity and speed dials attached.
One runs on 20% and the other on 40%
Can barley hear em!!

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
A
I've just changed both my fans to mountain air because according to them they are the quietest on the market. They come with temp and humidity and speed dials attached.
Can barley hear em!!
6” mountain air fans are
NOISE RANGE0~62dBA
Ac infinity 6” cloudline
NOISE RANGE0~32dBA
Lol I just had to check which one was quieter

and ac infinity Beats it in airflow
Mountain air 6” 350cfm
Ac infinity is 402cfm

Last edited:

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Can barley hear em!!
Got a link?

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Airflow isn't all that you need, static pressure is needed when using filters.

I don't see the fuss with those ac infinity units people are importing at high prices into Aus.

I still don't see how it controls humidity effectively, when using a fan to control humidity your beholden to humidity of the air coming into your tent anyway. i'd rather spend the money on a de humidifier

I have a phreash 200mm running and a 150mm canfan both great fans

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Airflow isn't all that you need, static pressure is needed when using filters.

I don't see the fuss with those ac infinity units people are importing at high prices into Aus.

I still don't see how it controls humidity effectively, when using a fan to control humidity your beholden to humidity of the air coming into your tent anyway. i'd rather spend the money on a de humidifier

I have a phreash 200mm running and a 150mm canfan both great fans
When the humidity gets too high the fan cranks on harder then when it’s at the right humidity that you set it to it slows down works pretty good

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
A

6” mountain air fans are
NOISE RANGE0~62dBA
Ac infinity 6” cloudline
NOISE RANGE0~32dBA
Lol I just had to check which one was quieter

and ac infinity Beats it in airflow
Mountain air 6” 350cfm
Ac infinity is 402cfm
Not sure where ya got that from but this is pics from both websites. Basically the same!Screenshot_20210910-210110_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210910-210057_Chrome.jpg

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Your on the wrong fan bro this is the one

View attachment 15887
How much did ya pay for it??
I'm not worried about air movement I'm after quietness and that's quieter than the mountain air.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
How much did ya pay for it??
I'm not worried about air movement I'm after quietness and that's quieter than the mountain air.
I’m pretty sure it was under 500$ with the carbon filter and ducting
Just checked the bank it was $508.50

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Direct from the website came from California within a week
Also search up ac infinity coupons I used one to get 10 or 20% off I can’t remember

Top Bottom