The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
User ID
"Malakas" Locked down Newcastle today. Redirected all our allocated Pfizer doses to Sydney. They cancelled my,( and my wife's) first jab last Monday to send our doses to Sydney. Approached my local medical centre for Astrazeneca today, to be told they only have enough stock for pre-existing customers. 💩 Advised to try the hospital. Sydney steals our allocated doses, and sends us their pox ridden Covid Kents. Time for another joint.
just to be clear the "borrowed" doses are to be returned

benn0

Baked
User ID
If they make it illegal to refuse vaccination the hidden consequences of such a law would be disastrous for the So called free democratic countries

You could be classed as political prisoners, who does that remind you of ?
don't be fooled, they are neo-liberal and creeping up as authoritarian, another term or 2 and we'll be there

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Been pretty lucky up to now. But as the Hunter is in lockdown I’m going to get really sick of homeschooling. Only been at it for an hour and already lost my shit at the kids.
Built some Avengers lego to calm everyone the fuck down.

Give them an ipad each, chuck on a maths app and an english app. get them to do 30 mins each app per day.

Done.

Frosty78

Germinating
User ID
Vaccinated(fails to make definition of the medical term) = superspreader.
It's gold, roll up for that jab and if you don't get messed up or die from it you become incubation hub and infect everyone (with a slightly stronger version of the flu)
Line up for that freedom jab haha

Top Bottom