The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
A neighbour is a anti-vaxxer. Told them last week I've had my first AZ jab, and a couple of weeks later I had what felt like a blockage in a vein/artery that produced a intermittent pulsating ache in the arm. I went on to inform them that I knew it was all good because It eventually cleared itself, as I felt a murmur When it passed through my heart. You should've seen their eyes light up.

My job is done providing more ammo for them. 😂

EDIT: The neighbour is a dropkick who thinks everyone is idiot, and below him. Hence the reason I have this sort of fun with him.

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID

This is the big one out of the entire dilemma. Not the masks so much, but compulsory vaccinations (even though I doubt they could implement it, legally). If the cunts try this shit on their citizens they will find themselves in more strife than Flash Gordon. They'd even encourage me to come out of me rock and challenge the fucks, and I'd imagine many other folk who are usually law abiding citizens would feel a similar way.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
What a load of bullshit the fluesy of NSW is trying to spin us about covid deaths

Most ppl have been 80s , 90s were already in hospital dying, yes I'm very sorry for their loss

Today we get 1 person in their 30s has died from delta , just as a side note he already was in hospital on deaths door she says

I've been trained to tell if ppl are lying from their body language, nearly everything she states is uninformed or a down right lie

Get rid of her elected so called experts like Chant, again another seed in the spotlight , and bring in some mathematician to tell the real story

Lock down is here to stay

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
The lockdowns got me addicted to call of duty. I hated these things when I was younger, watched my kids play them but couldn't stand going to a mates for a mix and watching someone play video games.

Omg, I love them, played all the call of duty that were laying around, took the controller out in the driveway and smashed it with a hammer, couldn't buy a new one and now I've got a mobile version.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
What a load of bullshit the fluesy of NSW is trying to spin us about covid deaths

Most ppl have been 80s , 90s were already in hospital dying, yes I'm very sorry for their loss

Today we get 1 person in their 30s has died from delta , just as a side note he already was in hospital on deaths door she says

I've been trained to tell if ppl are lying from their body language, nearly everything she states is uninformed or a down right lie

Get rid of her elected so called experts like Chant, again another seed in the spotlight , and bring in some mathematician to tell the real story

Lock down is here to stay
Not to mention the cunt bitch is as corrupt as the day is long. ABC still chasing the story about her ex and trying to tie her in with it.

Top Bottom