The Wuhan virus 🦠

Indy

Misfit
User ID
In regards to a covid passport. And this is only pure speculation on my behalf, but at this early stage it's looking like you might have process/collect your passport through the mygov website.

If that's the case, I won't be getting one. Because I nominated out of the gov collecting and storing my medical history.

Silly cunts can't even run the country right, so why would I trust them with any more details than what's required. (n)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Good luck with the segregation/apartheid

it will be one big SHITSHOW

maybe we should deny visits to hospital and medical treatment for the vaccinated, but only for Corona problems
after all they are protected already lol

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I am actually glad my medical history is all in one place... not that there is much to it... (touch wood).

far better than chasing old records from doctors, or if visiting another doc or emergency ward, that doctor not having any knowledge of your medical history.... pretty important i imagine if you are unconscious at the time and they need to make some quick calls....

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Sounds all fair and well, Bill. But it only takes one hacker to get into it. Or one legislative change that would allow that information available for sale. Some personal insurance mobs would have a field day to anyone making a claim knowing for that a few bucks they could get the upper hand by having someone's entire medical history at their fingertips.

I'm expecting it's only a matter of time until that latter one happens

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Sounds all fair and well, Bill. But it only takes one hacker to get into it. Or one legislative change that would allow that information available for sale. Some personal insurance mobs would have a field day to anyone making a claim knowing for that a few bucks they could get the upper hand by having someone's entire medical history at their fingertips.

I'm expecting it's only a matter of time until that latter one happens

not such a bad thing is it? I am sure we all know someone who is on some bullshit workers comp claim that just seems to never end...

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, but that's usually the insurance mob that drags it out. Hoping the poor cunt dies, or gives up. So they don't have to pay out.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Here's some funny shit IMO

Local weed dealers has resorted to home delivery via a mini bike or trail bike, usually starts about 10 pm till about 1 am

The local coppers have been trying to catch them for yrs

They used the chopper for the last few nights and all day today since 7 this morning

They are kids the coppers aren't that smart ,dumb as bat shit

Good use of resources dickheads

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fucken bullshit I’ve never been locked down still drive across the state if I want to, two words custody arrangement!

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Happy to hear China having outbreaks cop that ya slanty eyed fried lice tiger penis eating cunts!!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Rightly so, they deserve a second bite on the arse. Not the people so much, but their gov. With a worldwide combined effort, It could take 5 years or so to get on top of this shitfight they created.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
This is when the rest of the world should stop trade with them ,,
fuckem up while they’re down.
that’s what they tried to do to everyone else.

they’ll be starving before we are.

Top Bottom