The Wuhan virus 🦠

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I’m gunna join the free masons society, they drink heaps of piss and only have 2 rules, no talk about religion or politics.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I’m gunna join the free masons society, they drink heaps of piss and only have 2 rules, no talk about religion or politics.
We are watching the collapse of the American empire right before our eyes.
Donald was a retard Joe is demented amd the country has never been more hostile towards its self and others.

China will be our master soon then we wont be sitting back conversing about shit we will be working 100 hours a week and free speech and the internet will be a distance memory.
Hope every cunt is ready to eat dogs,bats and fucking pangolins.

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 12.32.46 pm.pngIMG_8578.PNG
No flu this year, anywhere around the world.

Any guesses why???

You donkeys think the Chinese are to blame for that too, no doubt.

Critical thinking be damned...

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
Government: "NO"
●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"
● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"
● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"
●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."
●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"
● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"
● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"
● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"
●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."
●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"
● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"
That’s gold.
Where did ya pull that from??

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
That’s fucking bullshit we all know it’s got bill gates little new tracking bug and 5g technology and ya missed a dot point mate apparently you can be fucking fired if u refuse to get it.

fucking awesome I’ll be able to sack heaps more useless cunts at work now 🤣

Bye bye gooks and fuckin caffers 🤣

benn0

Baked
User ID
Can I just say how convenient it was for facebook to "turn off" sharing of news articles for Australians after the rape allegations, royal commision inquiry into murdoch royal commision starting in the senate today, nsw parliament being rolled by both labor and sff, not to mention the smear campaign again nsw opposition leader about some pedophile bullshit essentially creating massive uproar in the public, like if now wasnt the perfect time for the neo-liberal government to shut down independent opinion i wouldn't know it if it hit me in the face.
Did I mention about DFAT and the resumption of QUAD and all the shit today as well ramming head on at China on new neo-liberal attacks?

Oh year and this is the same people that turned inside out when Trump got de-platformed arguing free speech, but yet they'll nuke public opinion when it suits them.

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom