The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
User ID
"Germany's capital Berlin was forced to replace some of its electric buses with diesel buses due to range problems associated with the cold weather."

© Robert Radke, CC BY-SA 4.0
Berlin. Germany’s fleet of e-buses had a hard time coping with the recent cold weather as dozens had to be replaced by diesel powered buses.
The cold weather worldwide is exposing the weakness of green energies and transportation systems based on them. For example Texas has seen millions of people impacted by rolling blackouts due to solar panels being covered by snow and wind turbines being frozen still.

The extremely cold weather has also led to transport disruptions all over Germany. One example is Berlin, Germany's fleet of electric city buses.
Well shit, imagine that. Now imagine a country whose average temp is what 25C? Like Australia, again Australia should already be leading the fucking way, considering we have certain metals in the ground that makes iniating an industry 20 years ago a no brainer

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Well shit, imagine that. Now imagine a country whose average temp is what 25C? Like Australia, again Australia should already be leading the fucking way, considering we have certain metals in the ground that makes iniating an industry 20 years ago a no brainer
Why ?

How much will the temp change if we go all electric

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Why ?

How much will the temp change if we go all electric
Fuck you are just a broken record spewing the same stupid questions that I, Gazza and a few others have put answers up for that your either to stupid to comprehend or too ignorant to read.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Fuck you are just a broken record spewing the same stupid questions that I, Gazza and a few others have put answers up for that your either to stupid to comprehend or too ignorant to read.
Where ?? your talking shit mate, nobody except you had a go at guessing the temp drop, 3 c ya said lol lol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This article actually proves the point of climate change and it bringing strange weather events like a cold snap in one of the hottest states in America. 😂😂😂
Fuck we can just leave you to prove ya self wrong ya that much of a DC. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pedro de pacas

User ID
This article actually proves the point of climate change and it bringing strange weather events like a cold snap in one of the hottest states in America. 😂😂😂
Fuck we can just leave you to prove ya self wrong ya that much of a DC. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good I'm glad we cleared that up Porky, think I've got it now, "man made global warming" makes it freezing cold in Texas/USA/UK/Europe/Australia except when its causing droughts fires and floods, fucking its amazing stuff "man made Co2

is there anywhere "man made global warming" makes it warmer ?? apart from Siberia and the artic

1613707717991.png

benn0

Baked
User ID
so? ever heard of a coal power plant not needing to throttle back or shut down because of heat? shiet pedro mang.
Also the reason its costing 900 greenfucks to charge is because of the US grid and import prices from other states, Texas has tried to de-grid only further throwing them into a precarious situation. Now energy speculators are raising the price further fucking over Texas. Perfect example of how some sectors of a free market still need regulation.

benn0

Baked
User ID
Good I'm glad we cleared that up Porky, think I've got it now, "man made global warming" makes it freezing cold in Texas/USA/UK/Europe/Australia except when its causing droughts fires and floods, fucking its amazing stuff "man made Co2

is there anywhere "man made global warming" makes it warmer ?? apart from Siberia and the artic

View attachment 11512
We have addressed this before Pedro, this difference between global warming, greenhouse gasses and climate change and their history and individual meanings.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Are you a climate scientist now Gazza

Run a refresher course mate, i've forgotten whatever bullshit google told ya lol

Pedro de pacas

User ID
In the near future humans will eat crickets and other protein rich insects without a second thought.

Whats your thoughts on that Pedro?
They do now, what's ya point ?

My thoughts are, don't live in a overpopulated third world shithole, unless you are prepared to eat shit lol

Where there is enough Co2, land, Sun, Warmth and grass, there is no need to eat shit hey

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
In the near future humans will eat crickets and other protein rich insects without a second thought.

Whats your thoughts on that Pedro?
They already do eat them ,,,just not here yet.

Top Bottom