The Wuhan virus 🦠

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It would be better to quarantine away from densely populated areas ..pay the workers 24 hrs a day and pay for their hrs in quarantine when they leave.. cheaper in the long run,,
it Just blows my mind why it hasn’t been done considering the cost of these lockdowns.

the Government in Vic is totally amateurish and Dan is just a lucky pretender that got voted in.

Anyway I’ve got a load of arsewipe so I shouldn’t really complain hey.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
The federal government has some explaining to do, it’s them that are allowing duel citizens to return to the major city’s. I say fuck the lot of them they moved away, but want to come back as all other health care systems are getting devastated over seas.

Or 14 days on Christmas Island to everyone returning, it’s obvious hotels are not designed to contain a super infectious disease fuckin muppets.

Reactions: HGO

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Teflon Dan hey

No other state has been a disaster like Vic, blaming Sco Mo wont solve Dans incompetency
the DC took 7 fucking years to do a 4 year arts degree, and then only got 40 %,
the cunts never had a job in his life, like most labour hacks

Anyone for tennis ??

There shouldn't be any dual citizen shit, its a load of garbage, be great when we go to war hey, half the cunts will be pretend Aussies
where does their loyalty lay ?????

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Look up hammer and scorecard. The US has used it to influence elections in other countries. The dominion voting machines got wiped so no data could be obtained. They wouldn’t even give the guy who invented the barcode access to look at the ballets. They made a plane disappear into thin air. What’s so hard about flipping votes #italydidit
Sorry mate I’m allergic to conspiracy theories, keep sneezing bullshit.

It really doesn’t matter anyway anymore because most information or data is tainted depending on which side of the political spectrum u align too.

I’ve got a few trumpets that want to have a crack at me because I couldn’t stand that fake piece of shit trump and what he stands for and the millions of dumb cunts he managed to brain wash including my own parents lol.

They would of Won the election fair and square if Pence had of been the rightful nominee of the GOP.

Trump was nominated for his popularity the fat cunt is a reality tv star for fucks sake his been bankrupt four times, his not even self made daddy left him a massive real estate empire. The only thing I like about trump is the fact he doesn’t pay tax.

See it’s not about left or right for me I just despise that cunt because I know he had no fucking idea what he was doin.

To all u trump lovers that want to suck his little tik tac cock, You fucking lost I hope it was fucking rigged too makes it a even sweeter victory knowing we beat you cunts at ya own fucking game

Miningpieces

Blooming
User ID

It really doesn’t matter anyway anymore because most information or data is tainted depending on which side of the political spectrum u align too.

I’ve got a few trumpets that want to have a crack at me because I couldn’t stand that fake piece of shit trump and what he stands for and the millions of dumb cunts he managed to brain wash including my own parents lol.

They would of Won the election fair and square if Pence had of been the rightful nominee of the GOP.

Trump was nominated for his popularity the fat cunt is a reality tv star for fucks sake his been bankrupt four times, his not even self made daddy left him a massive real estate empire. The only thing I like about trump is the fact he doesn’t pay tax.

See it’s not about left or right for me I just despise that cunt because I know he had no fucking idea what he was doin.

To all u trump lovers that want to suck his little tik tac cock, You fucking lost I hope it was fucking rigged too makes it a even sweeter victory knowing we beat you cunts at ya own fucking game
Don’t you think it’s odd with all the technology we have we could never find mh370?

I’m more concerned with the whole control aspect of it all. No more democracy and we end up under fascism or communism, with chips in our arm.

I don’t buy the idea he had no idea what he was doing because the left media conglomerates say so. I used to hate Trump as well Gazza. To much fucking weird shit is going on. Fuck social media also that is a cesspit of fakeness.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
How many wars did the Don start ??

NONE

Trump, the best American President they ever had
its the DC's on the other side hey, any gender will do, we're all equal, white man bad, the sky is falling in, men can compete in woman's sports as equals, lbqtighd bla bla

Yeah Trump and his supporters were the dump ones 🤣🤣🤣

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
The digital age definitely has its negatives, I’ll agree the media were biased but trump is a master of lies and baseless claims, what eva it takes to cling to power.

see I believe trump supporters are the sheep anyone who believes a compulsive liar absolutely has something wrong with their minds.

So who is the new world order ? Who are they ?

Are they flat earthers pushing the 5g vaccine?

I think it’s big corporations they hold all the keys they have all the power and wealth, as long as we rely on money to survive we are doomed eventuality, it’s not sustainable in the long run.

Money is the root of all evil, we all do whatever it takes to get it, to pay fucking bills keep a roof over our heads to survive, we are all in competition with each other at everything at the end of the day.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
FFS Trump is not a mad crazy leftard, that in itself is a good enough reason to vote for him
funniest USA president ever

Never started any wars, doesn't believe in fairy climate tales, had a go at CHINA, tried to stop illegal's entering illegally,
started a wall, gave shit to the UN, WHO, NATO, and Merkle, had a beer with Kimmy, sorted out the Syria shit (thanks Vlad)
bla bla bla, there is a whole list of shit he did for the USA and its slaves/people, i did put it up here once

Vote 1 TRUMP 2024

Miningpieces

Blooming
User ID
The digital age definitely has its negatives, I’ll agree the media were biased but trump is a master of lies and baseless claims, what eva it takes to cling to power.

see I believe trump supporters are the sheep anyone who believes a compulsive liar absolutely has something wrong with their minds.

So who is the new world order ? Who are they ?

Are they flat earthers pushing the 5g vaccine?

I think it’s big corporations they hold all the keys they have all the power and wealth, as long as we rely on money to survive we are doomed eventuality, it’s not sustainable in the long run.

Money is the root of all evil, we all do whatever it takes to get it, to pay fucking bills keep a roof over our heads to survive, we are all in competition with each other at everything at the end of the day.
I agree with the money statement. Follow the money trial with the Biden family. It’s astonishing big tech and big media didn’t go with the stories about the Biden family (not surprised).

Hunter secured over a billion dollars from the Chinese for his tiny investment firm (not bad for a known junkie that failed college and kicked out of the army). Joe Biden was VP at the time. They got funds that jp Morgan and huge investment firms couldn’t get near.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Haha well said mate.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I agree with the money statement. Follow the money trial with the Biden family. It’s astonishing big tech and big media didn’t go with the stories about the Biden family (not surprised).

Hunter secured over a billion dollars from the Chinese for his tiny investment firm (not bad for a known junkie that failed college and kicked out of the army). Joe Biden was VP at the time. They got funds that jp Morgan and huge investment firms couldn’t get near.
So do you hate dementia Joe or black lady president Carmala more??

Top Bottom