The Wuhan virus 🦠

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
And you people are boring, very little intellect on show here. This place is where old bogans go to die I reckon.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
ironically the study you quoted doesnt mean what you think it does, as you are afflicted with Dunning Kruger syndrome you dont know that. But I do, and i find it funny.
For someone throwing around the "semi-literate" tag you (two) could sure use an apostrophe ;)🤫.

No quote was given by me from any study 🤷‍♂️. You're comprehension of the written word seems somewhat lacking for a "fully literate" self proclaimed genius, such as yourself.

You're a student of amateur psychology then? Often a sign that you're in desperate need of some help yourself. Probably should attend to that before trying to diagnose others with your own projected shortcomings.

I'm happy for you that you find your selfdiagnosis humorous, though it is concerning that such a mundane topic is what's "floating your boat" ...upside being that at least your laughter will go some way to concealing the munted grunts you're emitting whilst sitting at your computer giving yourself a good seeing to 🤡.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
For someone throwing around the "semi-literate" tag you (two) could sure use an apostrophe ;)🤫.

No quote was given by me from any study 🤷‍♂️. You're comprehension of the written word seems somewhat lacking for a "fully literate" self proclaimed genius, such as yourself.

You're a student of amateur psychology then? Often a sign that you're in desperate need of some help yourself. Probably should attend to that before trying to diagnose others with your own projected shortcomings.

I'm happy for you that you find your selfdiagnosis humorous, though it is concerning that such a mundane topic is what's "floating your boat" ...upside being that at least your laughter will go some way to concealing the munted grunts you're emitting whilst sitting at your computer giving yourself a good seeing to 🤡.
I didnt claim to be a genius. In fact I made no claims at all as to my capability at anything including psychology. Are you hearing voices as well?

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
My grow advice is sound. Theres also no implication, you are the one asking for financial advice therefore it is obvious I have more knowledge than you. What is it with you people where basic logic escapes you.
Success to me is happy life happy family money comes a distant last so on my success ladder your on the bottom cause your own kids hate ya guts mark of the man I reckon👍

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Success to me is happy life happy family money comes a distant last so on my success ladder your on the bottom cause your own kids hate ya guts mark of the man I reckon👍
My kids dont hate me. Lol. They forgot Fathers day and are somewhat narcissistic, pretty par for the course these days. Lots of others dislike me though, mainly arseholes and bullies of which there is some on here because Im just as ready to challenge them in real life as I am here. And it didnt take me long to pick out the bullies and their flying monkeys. But I agree that money doesnt necassarily constitute success, however you also seem like a financially unsuccessful person resentful of others. You also have some very uneducated naive perspectives. So you need to work on that to actually be successful because I can see very clearly that like a couple of others on here when you are confronted by something you dont know you dont choose to actually research and learn it but instead choose to shoot the messenger. Im guessing you are a youngish man, the advice I would offer to you in life is to run your own show and learn.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
My kids dont hate me. Lol. They forgot Fathers day and are somewhat narcissistic, pretty par for the course these days. Lots of others dislike me though, mainly arseholes and bullies of which there is some on here because Im just as ready to challenge them in real life as I am here. And it didnt take me long to pick out the bullies and their flying monkeys. But I agree that money doesnt necassarily constitute success, however you also seem like a financially unsuccessful person resentful of others. You also have some very uneducated naive perspectives. So you need to work on that to actually be successful because I can see very clearly that like a couple of others on here when you are confronted by something you dont know you dont choose to actually research and learn it but instead choose to shoot the messenger. Im guessing you are a youngish man, the advice I would offer to you in life is to run your own show and learn.
The advice I’d offer u is fuck right off dickhead🖕

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Nah il bite your kids actually do hate ya guts or they wouldn’t forget Father’s Day you know the 1 day of the year their supposed to think of you I’m unsure what you have confronted me with that I didn’t understand oh yea you making 5k a week in your sleep Fkn idiot ya only post in the middle of the night when do you sleep I’m guessing once a week? You really are a fuckwit and the quicker u fuck off from here the better I say no need for condescending wankers here it’s a growing forum not reddit.

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi crew,how ya all going,Don't be upset over the dribble that zanzi coming out with, The poor fucker is just another fucking Germ that we have to put up with just like the {C19 } . But I do know off a few chems that would put a stop to his dribble.An if you really think this is a site where old stoners come to die them I am more than willing to help you out an I won't ever charge you for my help it will be free.
I just love fuckers like you.
You must live a very miserable life ,if your kid's hate you.
Please just go and crawl under a rock an die for fuck sake.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Your kids didn't forget fathers day

They made a decision not to buy you anything nor show you any recognition

Even my grandkids make me something for fathers day , you "might " have money but as stated your life must be miserable

And yet I have no empathy for you

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
The advice I’d offer u is fuck right off dickhead🖕

Hi crew,how ya all going,Don't be upset over the dribble that zanzi coming out with, The poor fucker is just another fucking Germ that we have to put up with just like the {C19 } . But I do know off a few chems that would put a stop to his dribble.An if you really think this is a site where old stoners come to die them I am more than willing to help you out an I won't ever charge you for my help it will be free.
I just love fuckers like you.
You must live a very miserable life ,if your kid's hate you.
Please just go and crawl under a rock an die for fuck sake.
I will give you one chance only to alter or remove your post.

Top Bottom