The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
And I mean no disrespect to anyone on the disability pension I have family and friends that actually need it so no disrespect at all if that came out the wrong way I just don’t think having an IQ of 10 should qualify ya👍

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Looks like the cleaners have come through again...hope nobody was banned... at least I know I wasn't dreaming about madmick having a spaceship!

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
And I mean no disrespect to anyone on the disability pension I have family and friends that actually need it so no disrespect at all if that came out the wrong way I just don’t think having an IQ of 10 should qualify ya👍
Sure you mean disrespect towards disabled people. You are using disability as a slur towards me obviously. Grow some balls and be less of a coward about what you post.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
As I thought , you make statements with nothing to back them up

OK then , I'll let in on a secret , I've got a Alien space ship under under house

Can't supply proof you'll just have to trust me 😉
What you really mean is that I have not given you a comprehensive list of my investments and how I achieve my returns. Why should I? Whats my motive in attempting to educate you about finance?

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Sure you mean disrespect towards disabled people. You are using disability as a slur towards me obviously. Grow some balls and be less of a coward about what you post.
Nah what I meant to say is (YOU) are a retarted cunt who wouldn’t have a dollar to ya name that plain enough?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You don't have any grows , give bad advice freely ie you can over water coco and few other statements clearly show you have limited information at best

Then to imply that you are financially smarter , narcissistic implying that you could educate me

List of investments, I doubt you have enough money to have any in the first place

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
You’re a multi millionaire and your own kids don’t even like ya top bloke you are mate👍 narcissistic kids you said where they learn that from? Absolute flog.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
You’re a multi millionaire and your own kids don’t even like ya top bloke you are mate👍 narcissistic kids you said where they learn that from? Absolute flog.
Nah what I meant to say is (YOU) are a retarted cunt who wouldn’t have a dollar to ya name that plain enough?
profanity is the domain of the semi literate and you certainly prove that point.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
You don't have any grows , give bad advice freely ie you can over water coco and few other statements clearly show you have limited information at best

Then to imply that you are financially smarter , narcissistic implying that you could educate me

List of investments, I doubt you have enough money to have any in the first place
Im not the one asking for financial advice here. ;)

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
So you lied to cover up for being offensive towards disabled people and now you compound it. Keep digging that hole. I can see why you are so unsuccessful in life.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID

My grow advice is sound. Theres also no implication, you are the one asking for financial advice therefore it is obvious I have more knowledge than you. What is it with you people where basic logic escapes you.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
See thats the narcissist coming out again

I never asked for any advice on financials

Just a little bit proof of your financial wizardry

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
That's a bullshit relic of thought that just further highlights your stupidity.

Enjoy your limited vocabulary dumb arse :LOL:
That's a bullshit relic of thought that just further highlights your stupidity.

Enjoy your limited vocabulary dumb arse :LOL:
Ironically the study you quoted doesnt mean what you think it does, as you are afflicted with Dunning Kruger syndrome and a low intellect you dont know that. But I do, and i find it funny.

Top Bottom