The Wuhan virus 🦠

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
pretty sure my hearts fucked from the fukin vaccine, literally petrified im gunna pass out while driving or some shit. new years resolution to get a heart monitor strapped to me for 2 weeks to see if its fucked, set me back about 400 bucks as well apparently. i bet thatll blow out to a grand easily
No good mate hope ya ticker keeps on tickin👍I didn’t have it cost me my job at the time fuck the Government and their vaccines.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
my missus has similar heart concerns mate, she got a heart bug from hospital as she’d presented to er 3 times this past 12 months with heart irregularities

cost $100 and ya wear it for 4 weeks, results a few weeks after

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
pretty sure my hearts fucked from the fukin vaccine, literally petrified im gunna pass out while driving or some shit. new years resolution to get a heart monitor strapped to me for 2 weeks to see if its fucked, set me back about 400 bucks as well apparently. i bet thatll blow out to a grand easily
my missus has similar heart concerns mate, she got a heart bug from hospital as she’d presented to er 3 times this past 12 months with heart irregularities

this should interest both you guys

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID

yeh im technically an out of state patient to a local health network in a "remote" area (should really be regional/rural but being 6-7 hours away from capital city its remote [adelaide is closer]) so im assuming thats why im quoted so much extra, pretty sure ill get the results looked at from a melbourne doctor anyway, hopefully it only is $100 will go easier on the hip pocket

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
yeh im technically an out of state patient to a local health network in a "remote" area (should really be regional/rural but being 6-7 hours away from capital city its remote [adelaide is closer]) so im assuming thats why im quoted so much extra, pretty sure ill get the results looked at from a melbourne doctor anyway, hopefully it only is $100 will go easier on the hip pocket
my missus just mentioned that if ur only experiencing issues when ur driving, u could think about getting ur eyes checked out too - there is a thing called vertical heterophobia which can cause dizziness and odd ticker sensations while driving

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
my missus just mentioned that if ur only experiencing issues when ur driving, u could think about getting ur eyes checked out too - there is a thing called vertical heterophobia which can cause dizziness and odd ticker sensations while driving
nah get it sitting on the couch, out in the garden, standing up all kinds of different things im doing

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Yep, I became a heart patient last year after I got Covid, and after the booster. Fuck I regret the jabs.
Had all those symptoms and was getting a check up at the nurse at the local medical clinic, and she freaked out when I was getting the heart ecg. I was puzzled and alarmed as I felt fine. Ended up AFib and more meds for life.
Before that I was business as usual, just wondering why a bit of exertion or walking was making me breathless, thought it was old age.
The halter sucks. Had it once for 48h can’t imagine weeks.
Stay on top of it👍

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
LOL...finally decided I need to get back to work and so been job hunting for a local job (I used to have to travel just over 2 hours each way to work :rolleyes: ) and noticed one advert has this is part of their requirement :

• ADSSI requires all staff prior to commencing employment to have had their first and second COVID Vaccination dose and any Booster Vaccination as it falls due and in line with Government recommendations.
I didn't realise companies are still pushing this.....Oh well scratch that job off the list :ROFLMAO:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
LOL...finally decided I need to get back to work and so been job hunting for a local job (I used to have to travel just over 2 hours each way to work :rolleyes: ) and noticed one advert has this is part of their requirement :

• ADSSI requires all staff prior to commencing employment to have had their first and second COVID Vaccination dose and any Booster Vaccination as it falls due and in line with Government recommendations.
I didn't realise companies are still pushing this.....Oh well scratch that job off the list :ROFLMAO:

Likely just old text copy and pasted.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID

Fkn really still unbelievable really when it hit cost me shit tons of work then 12 months later old boss man was ringing me back up already started with a new mob by then so fk him I’ve just had 2 months off work holidaying gettin pissed enjoying summer been lovin it getting back into it next week gunna hurt gunna hurt bad I Fkn love the no work life it rocks🤟😂

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Yeah... defs the stupidest or..... the most evil thing the human race has done to date... cuz i reckon they knew what they were doing... otherwise.. ya think they would have fucking stopped pushing it...!!!
Unless its a depop agenda...?
Naaaarrrr... gov wouldn’t do that would they...??? Cunts...
irrevocable altering of the human DNA..
Fuck me..
Even those that din’t comply are still fucked too...
Blood work looks the same apparently.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah... defs the stupidest or..... the most evil thing the human race has done to date... cuz i reckon they knew what they were doing... otherwise.. ya think they would have fucking stopped pushing it...!!!
Unless its a depop agenda...?
Naaaarrrr... gov wouldn’t do that would they...??? Cunts...
irrevocable altering of the human DNA..
Fuck me..
Even those that din’t comply are still fucked too...
Blood work looks the same apparently.
The human race will naturally start to de populate over the next few generations, due to declining birthrates. Western economic model based on constant population/immigration growth will slowly unravel, as that occurs.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
declining birthrates isn't good for any country , if they decline to far there is no one to step up or in to jobs the earlier gen are retiring from & no one to take care of the elderly which we're all heading towards , the impact is felt across all industries , food , health , housing , . . . . .
china are aging at a rapid rate at the minute due to it's one child policy & are most likely going to run into these types of issues sooner than later , of cause with any country we're talking at least a generation as a time frame but that's how declining birthrates work , it's future generations that are impacted

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Embalmers find strange unseen before long white clots in 20% - 30% of corpses
goes for 6:55 min

Follow up video goes deeper into it with lots of photos and statistics from embalmers,,,,,,,Weird scary shit !

Top Bottom