The Wuhan virus 🦠

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
Fkn Dan Andrews gets a 300k a year pension for the rest of his life how fkd in the head is that oh biggest debt and longest lockdowns in the country cancel the games spend billions on infrastructure no 1 wants paid millions over the last 10 yrs but here have 300k a year forever off the taxpayers Fkn joke it is. I think they should put the pollies retirement funds to a referendum.
ive done a lot harder jobs for a tenth of that

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
mind you everyone calling you a twat all day every day would be brutal :oops:
Yea I was about to say that wouldn’t be all roses that’s for sure but 300k a yr for nothing regardless of private employment and money earnt it’s a Fkn scam we’ll it’s only a rort if ya not in on it they say vote 1 love to grow 😂👍

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Can anyone tell why bullshit (bulldog) is still here
That was obviously abused by him

I know porky personally, and I can tell you none of that is true and complete fabrication

You banned porky for replying to this rubbish yet zani and bullshit weren't

Why

I'd expect he's describing his own life

Nothing but lies come out of both their mouths, yet the "mods" seem to support their views

So if you could please explain why porky was the only person banned ?

User ID

I know porky personally, and I can tell you none of that is true and complete fabrication

Why

Nothing but lies come out of both their mouths, yet the "mods" seem to support their views

You don't think porky lies ?
Its not about "supporting" views, there is no view.

Its porky abusing new members for no reason, in fact hes just reducing the quality of the forum
I get you are biased because "meh friends".

If porky can act like that, then everyone should be able to?
The only reason he comes here is because no other place will put up with that type of shit he gets a free run here.
Why can he just be humble and rational, why does there always have to be a bad guy or a villian ?

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID

Why

Porkys banned?

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Yep , talk billy
Well the Flog and Zanax gotta go to then I didn’t c what was written but fair for all I reckon and anyone else on here with an opinion.If someone is calling me an unemployed meth head I’d have a crack back aswell 👍 pretty sure I called Zani a fkn idiot this morning I didn’t realise the goal posts have moved on here in regards to banter(abuse)?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well the Flog and Zanax gotta go to then I didn’t c what was written but fair for all I reckon and anyone else on here with an opinion.If someone is calling me an unemployed meth head I’d have a crack back aswell 👍 pretty sure I called Zani a fkn idiot this morning I didn’t realise the goal posts have moved on here in regards to banter(abuse)?
Only for some , others seem to have immunity

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
@Billygoat ya can’t ban the pig and not these other 2 Fkn idiots surely? What’s the rules here now can abuse but only sometimes and depending on who it is? I agree the constant badgering and abuse does get old but he was only responding in the same manner as you would if called a crackhead homeless unemployed cunt😂👍 BRING BACK THE PIG I reckon and I don’t even really like the cunt😂👍

User ID
Fkn Dan Andrews gets a 300k a year pension for the rest of his life how fkd in the head is that oh biggest debt and longest lockdowns in the country cancel the games spend billions on infrastructure no 1 wants paid millions over the last 10 yrs but here have 300k a year forever off the taxpayers Fkn joke it is. I think they should put the pollies retirement funds to a referendum.
Iv'e never understood why we just pay them for the rest of their lives for being a UN puppet for a couple of years.
I wonder how many more Prime minsters we can afford to pay for the rest of their lives before there is no more money left to pay em.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Not sure why this is so very difficult for some to understand.

I said outright abuse would cop a 1 month ban.

We had a new member join. there was a bunch of welcome posts, and then along comes Porky to fucking destroy the thread by relentlessly and unnecessarily baiting Bigfoot.... for no good reason whatsoever.... So no, I am not banning any members he chooses to target and abuse for simply responding or defending themselves against it. If those members go around abusing and baiting other members, then yes, they will also cop a holiday.

@Loveto grow, its not about back and forth, it is about the instigator, in this case Porky had already been warned and chose to ignore that warning... so simple, he can take a month off.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
10 percent hey per year ya Fkn idiot and none of the super funds made 10 percent last year fuck how much money do u have 5k a week on 10 percent a yr 260k a year so you have 2.6 million invested? I’d love some educating from the wise investor😂
See what I mean, you dont pay attention. I said on average, Over the last 10 years on average you would have got nearly 10 percent in some of the major funds. As an example Australian Super returned 9.7 % on average over the last 10 years if you had your money in the high gain fund. And thats just by doing absolutely nothing except letting the money sit there. And if a person was smart enough to put their money into some of the big ETF's at the start of Covid you would have seen your money double. But hey, what would I know. Im just a fkn idiot making 5 grand a week in my sleep.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
See what I mean, you dont pay attention. I said on average, Over the last 10 years on average you would have got nearly 10 percent in some of the major funds. As an example Australian Super returned 9.7 % on average over the last 10 years if you had your money in the high gain fund. And thats just by doing absolutely nothing except letting the money sit there. And if a person was smart enough to put their money into some of the big ETF's at the start of Covid you would have seen your money double. But hey, what would I know. Im just a fkn idiot making 5 grand a week in my sleep.
So you make on average 5k /wk doing nothing
Either way you look at it as already stated $2,6 million would be required to generate that income if it was "done in your sleep "
No crypto currency is that consistent

So how do you this ?

Personally if I generated that income , and with the 2.6 million to boot somehow I don't think I'd be calling ppl meth heads on a weed site

I'd also have the ultimate set up for my grows in my multi million dollar house run on solar power and batteries etc

Somehow I think I might travel in different circles and probably wouldn't even know about this site

So again I ask how you manage it

Smells like bullshit to me

Top Bottom