The Wuhan virus 🦠

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
People still yelling “take one for the team”… unbelievable.

For those up the back and havent heard…. Klaus and his buddy Bill want the majority of the worlds population gone… and that doesn’t mean on holidays.. it means dead so the rest are easier to turn into slaves…

Little dick Gates is now the biggest food producing farmland owner in the USA… the next phase is food shortage..
Then taking all private property away..
“The voice” in OZ is the trojan horse for that… wake up and realise.. You are on the short list..
I had no idea what been

going on the background

I always looked up to gatesy over the years.

Interesting motives 🤔

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Diptheria, tetanus, smallpox, tB, Polio. Most people are vaccinated against these. Polio was horrible, they invented the iron lung to deal with victims of this. You probably wouldnt be here without vaccinations against these illnesses. Theres no logic or science to your intransigence about Covid vaccination. Its not about your body, its about the right of others not to contact these illnesses from you.
I can't help but emphasize the fact that you actually wrote "It's not about your body, it's about the right of others not to contract these illnesses from you"

So completely and utterly brainwashed that you genuinely care less about your own body's wellbeing than what the telly tells you to care about 🤡🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
People still yelling “take one for the team”… unbelievable.

For those up the back and havent heard…. Klaus and his buddy Bill want the majority of the worlds population gone… and that doesn’t mean on holidays.. it means dead so the rest are easier to turn into slaves…

Little dick Gates is now the biggest food producing farmland owner in the USA… the next phase is food shortage..
Then taking all private property away..
“The voice” in OZ is the trojan horse for that… wake up and realise.. You are on the short list..
Think ya tinfoil hat fell off mate!! According to this he owns less than 1% of America's farmland!
Im by no means pro Vax or anit Vax but what i am is pro facts!! Maybe you should have a look at the facts before you come on here with this outrageous and frankly stupid claims! Do you nut jobs actually read anything to back up the shit yous post here?

images (4).jpeg

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Like I've said on this thread multiple times!
If you dumb fuck conspiracy theorist, proud boy conservatives want to blame someone for this blame the fucking Chinese Communist Party who fucking made this and released it on the world!!
These cunts are the ones responsible!!
This who the world should be hating not blaming each other just like they want!! 🤪
images (26).jpeg

Yuser420

Vegetating
User ID
Start googling and you will see… all in plain sight. Tons of info on all of them. Pure fucking evil..
yeah I accidentally listened to Joe rogan episode with RFK jr and got me diving into more and found a bunch of "conspiracies". made me depressed for days. But now feeling better with the help of some buds that I grew earlier this year.

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Like I've said on this thread multiple times!
If you dumb fuck conspiracy theorist, proud boy conservatives want to blame someone for this blame the fucking Chinese Communist Party who fucking made this and released it on the world!!
These cunts are the ones responsible!!
This who the world should be hating not blaming each other just like they want!! 🤪
View attachment 38376
If you like facts so much, maybe check out who funded the corona virus gain of function experiments

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Yo ozioziautopet 🥳
here , how about you just do what we all do and share your link with the rest of us , so I don't have to open up my 35th tab 🧘

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Yeah some guy on the internet told someone who told me that fauci wanted to do the “gain of function” test on US soil and Obama said “fuck that… do it in China cunt”….
Truth…
The US paid for the creation of Rona…
There is a vid somewhere of Fauci saying “we had to understand how these things work”…
Meaning yes… we paid for it.
Some cunts still think it was because Ozzie bit the head of a bat..

So Yes… It was man made.
Yes… the US paid China to do it.
And just taking advantage of this “accidental release” Klaus said…
“We can use this oppurtunity to usher in the Great Reset”….
As if that wasn’t the plan in the fucking first place..!!

Like all great political cunts….. Create a problem that you already have YOUR solution for 😉

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The only conspiracy with carona is what the government and media say ,,believe their shit and you believe the conspiracy.
Same with the climate hoax ,,

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
I can't help but emphasize the fact that you actually wrote "It's not about your body, it's about the right of others not to contract these illnesses from you"

So completely and utterly brainwashed that you genuinely care less about your own body's wellbeing than what the telly tells you to care about 🤡🤣
Its science mate. Try it. Its why kids dont get polio or smallpox these days.

Top Bottom