The Wuhan virus šŸ¦ 

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I faking regret taking that mandatory double jabs. At the time seem like sensible things to do anyway. Or you couldn't go out and get a drink , attend classes etc. now fearing when's my turn to go silently into the night.
British Olympic swimmer Helen Smart has died suddenlyNews.com.auhttps://www.news.com.au ā€ŗ Sport ā€ŗ Olympics
Yer mate I know of 3 people who suddenly had heart attacks or mycardial infarction, they got a giant clot caught in the valves of their heart for people that dont know. They weren't over weight, worked every day and bam they were clutching their chest complaining of pain

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yer mate I know of 3 people who suddenly had heart attacks or mycardial infarction, they got a giant clot caught in the valves of their heart for people that dont know. They weren't over weight, worked every day and bam they were clutching their chest complaining of pain
I know an otherwise healthy guy twice nearly died from heart problems recently,,,has to change his whole way of life now..
Dont know if itā€™s vax related but they wonā€™t put it down as that unless itā€™s within 48 hours from having the jab.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I know an otherwise healthy guy twice nearly died from heart problems recently,,,has to change his whole way of life now..
Dont know if itā€™s vax related but they wonā€™t put it down as that unless itā€™s within 48 hours from having the jab.
My old man died triple quadruple million vaxes died of heart failure was chalked up to Covid was shown an X-ray of his lungs was full of fluid but he has had heaps of vaccines I told the nurse she looked me straight n said doesnā€™t matter if ya gunna get crook ya gunna get crook from it needless to say I refused to have it cost me shutdowns mega dollars couldnā€™t fly couldnā€™t get in the gate without a vax certificate I didnā€™t care fuck em il have it if I want not if they sayšŸ‘

Yuser420

Vegetating
User ID
My old man died triple quadruple million vaxes died of heart failure was chalked up to Covid was shown an X-ray of his lungs was full of fluid but he has had heaps of vaccines I told the nurse she looked me straight n said doesnā€™t matter if ya gunna get crook ya gunna get crook from it needless to say I refused to have it cost me shutdowns mega dollars couldnā€™t fly couldnā€™t get in the gate without a vax certificate I didnā€™t care fuck em il have it if I want not if they sayšŸ‘
It's actually you just need to be in good health with good immune system to combat the covid. no need for those dozen jabs. But nah, the lobbyist don't want that. they are corrupt to the core. somehow convinced the whole world to take mandatory jabs. crazy...

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Looks like all you vaccinated cunts will be dead in a few years ??

Enjoy your spike proteins, maybe look at the latest studies about them, fuck I would If I was stupid enough to take a untested MNRA shot, its not looking good long term for you sheep

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
You could tell something was bullshit aboutit from the get go.
Gov pushing so hardā€¦ they in reality donā€™t give a fuck.. so why the push ?
And remember how it is ā€œa pandemic of the unvaccinatedā€ā€¦. PIgs assā€¦!!
The vax hasnā€™t saved one cunt everā€¦ but its certainly killed a heapā€¦
I will never take a jabā€¦ its a fucking kull..
Donā€™t forget ā€œyou are protecting others from transmissionā€ā€¦
They never even tested that either..
Bullshit apon bullshitā€¦

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
You could tell something was bullshit aboutit from the get go.
Gov pushing so hardā€¦ they in reality donā€™t give a fuck.. so why the push ?
And remember how it is ā€œa pandemic of the unvaccinatedā€ā€¦. PIgs assā€¦!!
The vax hasnā€™t saved one cunt everā€¦ but its certainly killed a heapā€¦
I will never take a jabā€¦ its a fucking kull..
Donā€™t forget ā€œyou are protecting others from transmissionā€ā€¦
They never even tested that either..
Bullshit apon bullshitā€¦
New variant getting around called Pirola.
New jabs will be ready to go into peoples arms in about 100 days,
And Biden reckons this one will work šŸ˜‚
So this next one wonā€™t be tested ( like the others)
but the Guinea Pigs / Sheep ,will line up for it no doubt.

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Proudly unvaccinated. Cost me and misso so much money and mental well-being. Went from being quite well liked at work to a complete enemy of the people when not once did I tell others what to do with their body. Non stop shaming about "doing the right thing" and how selfish we're being.

Bring on the next fucked up control scheme and I'll keep sticking my finger up high.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Ive had 4 but then ive got Severe Emphysema and if i got that flu whatever strain i wouldn't be here annoying all of you fuckers and we cant have that eh ;)

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
But i do understand the unvaxed reasoning and thinking and the government has no right to be going about this the way they have.

all of my children are unvaxed ! They are young and healthy and have all had covid and so have i and i did not even know i had it till i had a dentist appt at the time I had to do a rat test and " sorry sir you have covid stay in tooth pain for another 7 days and come back ! ok no problem , i had a box of endone by the end of that day lol.

Top Bottom