The Wuhan virus šŸ¦ 

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Yo
But i do understand the unvaxed reasoning and thinking and the government has no right to be going about this the way they have.

all of my children are unvaxed ! They are young and healthy and have all had covid and so have i and i did not even know i had it till i had a dentist appt at the time I had to do a rat test and " sorry sir you have covid stay in tooth pain for another 7 days and come back ! ok no problem , i had a box of endone by the end of that day lol.
Its astounding how the narrative was pushed that the unvaxxed were being selfishā€¦ but then the lie started to showā€¦
It never stopped transmission at all.
Ever..!!
But it did show how the populous could be riled up into behaving like Nazi cunts by a few adds on TVā€¦ Fucking disgusting human behaviour.
Their will be more bullshit the gov starts pedalling soon.
Hopefully people donā€™t fall for it twice..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
hey i respect everyone's concerns and discussion around the "pandemic" we followed like zombies a lot of us.

I personally beleive that the focus needs to be around stopping the war on Ukraine ! no politics involved with me my narrative is Peace then the rest will follow , Bring Back TRump :sick: (y)

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I ag
hey i respect everyone's concerns and discussion around the "pandemic" we followed like zombies a lot of us.

I personally beleive that the focus needs to be around stopping the war on Ukraine ! no politics involved with me my narrative is Peace then the rest will follow , Bring Back TRump :sick: (y)
Agree with bring back Trumpā€¦
If they trying to lynch him then we k ow he is a good guyā€¦
If any of you fellas donā€™t k ow who klaus shwab is and what agenda2030 is your in for a dizzy spellā€¦
Evil cunts running the showā€¦.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
16 studies show natural immunity to be much better than the poison jab..Anyone that had COVID will have natural immunity ,,if they take the vax they put their health or life at risk..

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
or may be somewhere wrote that said she committed suicide. not sure.

Proudly unvaccinated. Cost me and misso so much money and mental well-being. Went from being quite well liked at work to a complete enemy of the people when not once did I tell others what to do with their body. Non stop shaming about "doing the right thing" and how selfish we're being.

Bring on the next fucked up control scheme and I'll keep sticking my finger up high.
Diptheria, tetanus, smallpox, tB, Polio. Most people are vaccinated against these. Polio was horrible, they invented the iron lung to deal with victims of this. You probably wouldnt be here without vaccinations against these illnesses. Theres no logic or science to your intransigence about Covid vaccination. Its not about your body, its about the right of others not to contact these illnesses from you.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
lets see some information with statistics.
Watch it he says where he gets it from.

you donā€™t know much about these new vaccines if you compare them to the old ones ..and by the way the older ones were tested ,,they lied telling us the mRNA vax was tested to be safe.

Now even Biden wants one that,,in his own words ā€œworksā€so when a vax donā€™t work ,who the hell are you supposed to be protecting by being a Guinea pig and taking the jab ?
The jab kills and puts people in hospital,,but you reckon thereā€™s no logic or science not to take the shit,,,
Intrasigence ? Thatā€™s a joke .

itā€™s up to you if you want to blindly believe what the government and idiot box tell you,,,even though theyā€™ve lied to you all your life.

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Diptheria, tetanus, smallpox, tB, Polio. Most people are vaccinated against these. Polio was horrible, they invented the iron lung to deal with victims of this. You probably wouldnt be here without vaccinations against these illnesses. Theres no logic or science to your intransigence about Covid vaccination. Its not about your body, its about the right of others not to contact these illnesses from you.
"The rights of others" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: fuck off

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I agree with what u have said regarding past vaccinations my kids were all vaccinated as babies difference is they didnā€™t make them vaccines over a smoko break and force them on the whole world if u had a loved one that died whilst having had 4 vaccinations u might have a different tune? Supposed to stop ya getting real sick ainā€™t it?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The vaccine was purely for money! Big Bills company's went fairly well from it and we know how hard he was pushing the Vax! Fuck if they cared about people they would of tried to Vax everyone not just the wealthy country's who paid for it!!

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I think your an artist

A bullshit artist ;)

šŸ¤£

Im not one for the Warwick farm , but ive had 4 shots and covid , tbh , the shots made me crooker for 2 days than covid over 10 days (y)

its done now move on i say

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
The vaccine was purely for money! Big Bills company's went fairly well from it and we know how hard he was pushing the Vax! Fuck if they cared about people they would of tried to Vax everyone not just the wealthy country's who paid for it!!

we in the wrong game gents ! fuck that is big bikkies.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID

Bout 40 billion for phizer alone I read somewhere they were making over 2 grand a second in the middle of the pandemic not bad coinšŸ˜‚

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Never thought there would be someone like you in here šŸ¤£ mate go for gold and get every vaccination that's out there if that makes ya feel safe and protected and feel as though you're doing your bit to protect those around you šŸ¤”

The whole way COVID played out and the way we were pushed so forcefully and even tempted by shit like a COVID lottery had every bone and fibre in my body screaming FUCK NO. The thought of going in even once and willingly letting them inject me made me feel manic. I know people personally in my own circles who are either dead or have permanent health issues RIGHT around after being vaccinated.

Suddenly sports stars and healthy folk all around the world presenting similarly. Every single aspect of this whole scandal screams red flag.

Maybe us "anti vaxxers" are actually nuts after all, but I'll be damned if I'm ever going to ignore my own intuition and body's feelings.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
People still yelling ā€œtake one for the teamā€ā€¦ unbelievable.

For those up the back and havent heardā€¦. Klaus and his buddy Bill want the majority of the worlds population goneā€¦ and that doesnā€™t mean on holidays.. it means dead so the rest are easier to turn into slavesā€¦

Little dick Gates is now the biggest food producing farmland owner in the USAā€¦ the next phase is food shortage..
Then taking all private property away..
ā€œThe voiceā€ in OZ is the trojan horse for thatā€¦ wake up and realise.. You are on the short list..

Top Bottom