The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Hospitals are fucked from successive liberal fucktard governments not investing money in them!!
Feds have control of Medicare which has control of GPs! I asked if you went to a bulk billed doctor ya DC not the hospital!!
"No I couldn't get in, to many lefty nut jobs in there with vaccine induced climate change problems

You do know the states run the hospitals not the feds"

Hospitals are fucked from to much immigration especially from 3rd world countries

Pixie

Baked
User ID
The labour party has on 2 occasions taking state governments out of the equation to no Vail

Yes both parties are going to fuck you

The liberal party just fucks you harder

Not voting for either major party just leads to confusion as to who is actually in charge
How about taking away some of the free shit politicians get. Free meals. Free flights. Free accommodation. Free car's. Mate the list goes on. They are not Kings and Queens.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Greens are gettin fucked by labour the same way labour fucked Peter Garrett Lol,

No way is canna gonna be legalised anytime soon...

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So you vote?
I'm a very tender lover thank you very much!! 😛
I enter the building and put the paper in the box.
But i did mark the ballot in the recent state vote to go against one of your labour mates,Dictator Dan.

Federal politics would need a party that is genuinely for the people,,,that won’t fuck us over by lying or taking money for favour,, or doing what unelected rich cunts want them to do,,,
for them to get my vote ,,,

But I’ll still go through the ritual of placing the ballot in the box,
or copping a fine ,

Reactions: pug

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So what is a climate lockdown then??
You still haven't answered my question about voting what's wrong mate it's a simple question!
For someone that puts so much energy into arguing about politics and climate I’d have thought you were up to date on
what they plan on doing ,,,time you did some proper research .

Indy

Misfit
User ID
or copping a fine ,

Didn't bother with the ritual for the first time, last election. Used Covid as an excuse. Probably be the reason in future as well, considering how their BS played out in regards to it..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I enter the building and put the paper in the box.
But i did mark the ballot in the recent state vote to go against one of your labour mates,Dictator Dan.

Federal politics would need a party that is genuinely for the people,,,that won’t fuck us over by lying or taking money for favour,, or doing what unelected rich cunts want them to do,,,
for them to get my vote ,,,

or copping a fine ,
So no vote just tick off the roll! 🤣
You and Pedro/Red really should be closer! 🤣

You know what would fix politics banning all political donations!!

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
For someone that puts so much energy into arguing about politics and climate I’d have thought you were up to date on
what they plan on doing ,,,time you did some proper research .
I'll bet you can't show me 1 link to proof of the Greens considering this!!
Your statement is utter bullshit!! 🤣
Proove me wrong!!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I'll bet you can't show me 1 link to proof of the Greens considering this!!
Your statement is utter bullshit!! 🤣
Proove me wrong!!
It’s what I reckon they will use to limit movement …

A lot has been said about the lockdowns being a positive effect on the enviroment,

,And if it is crisis conditions ,,and they call it a climate crisis ,,,
then why wouldn’t they ?
you want to save the planet don’t you? Lol.

once a small enough majority believe it they will they will bring that shit in due to “Popular Demand”

Wont be the same as locked in your home but free movement will be restricted to certain areas and at certain times,,,all digitally monitored.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It’s what I reckon they will use to limit movement …

A lot has been said about the lockdowns being a positive effect on the enviroment,

,And if it is crisis conditions ,,and they call it a climate crisis ,,,
then why wouldn’t they ?
you want to save the planet don’t you? Lol.

once a small enough majority believe it they will they will bring that shit in due to “Popular Demand”

Wont be the same as locked in your home but free movement will be restricted to certain areas and at certain times,,,all digitally monitored.
Ohh so it's just your opinion!!
All good then!! 🤣

Top Bottom