The Wuhan virus 🦠

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Seems like our medical system is heading towards complete collapse?
Bulk billing doctors are almost extinct!
A paid gp visit will cost you upwards of $90!
A relative of mine waited 14 plus hours at local er to be seen after car accident!
poorly staffed hospitals are swamped with citizens seeking health care!
Not to mention excess deaths world wide that no news sevices seems to be talking about?
🤔
Medicare was fucked by successive federal liberal fucktard governments slashing billions from it every year!!
Hospitals are fucked from successive liberal fucktard governments not investing money in them!!

So if you voted liberal and you can't afford to see a doctor or get the surgery you need eat fucking shit you fucking idiots you only have your stupid selfes to blame!! 🤣

Not directed at you either mate!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Medicare was fucked by successive federal liberal fucktard governments slashing billions from it every year!!
Hospitals are fucked from successive liberal fucktard governments not investing money in them!!

So if you voted liberal and you can't afford to see a doctor or get the surgery you need eat fucking shit you fucking idiots you only have your stupid selfes to blame!! 🤣

Are labour doing anything to fix it ,,?

Indy

Misfit
User ID

QLD Hospital's: Have Sparkie's on the books, but contract jobs out because Admin issue's

QLD Education: Paying retired Teacher's to be "on call" for fill in's, which are earning upwards of 2k a day (gross).

They're just daily fuck up's you see at ground level, without getting into bigger projects with huge blowouts.I could go on, but that's the typical scenario's you learn about on a daily basis with how the State Government operates. I'm not blaming Labor alone with that, because we would have funding cuts that would cripple various service groups if the other mob were in power.

The whole show, State and Federally has been a shambles since the 70's, and there's not a glimmer of hope of it ever improving

pug

Vegetating
User ID

this has gone beyond political parties, i reckon. we are talking about the whole system, at this stage.

we have reached the pointy end of the stick, where norms will have to start walking the walk instead of waiting for govt, organisations or some wanker celebrity, to change things for the good.

i have always been a fair bit left of the greens or any political party in oz, but i was still a bit shocked at how easily the greens got on the paid vaccine wagon. fuck me, what a bunch of inner city tossers!!

if peeps really want to change things (whether it be medical, the environment or society) then we must start doing more, talking less and blaming less.

for all of us who have lost faith (or have no faith) in the medical system, now is the opportunity to start looking at valid (and similarly priced alternatives), such as acupuncture for pain, holistic nutrition for health and canna for everything ... hehehe

it isn't necessary to buy into the new technology hype, as this still buys into the current economic/political/social system. consuming isn't the solution ... it is the problem. if we want to change the environment, then it would help greatly if each person chose one thing to avoid ... maybe don't get the second pet, reduce (or get rid of) meat intake, reduce alcohol, avoid processed foods.

once individual behaviour starts to change positively ... change can occur quickly and is less prone to manipulation.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah we all know your a liberal voter and proud of it!!
Hope your a rich cunt or ya stupid vote for a party that's sole intention is to make the wealthy wealthier and the other 95% working slaves because you'll suffer big time if ya health deteriorates!!
Like I said before if ya can't afford health care and ya voted liberal eat shit!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So to answer ya question apparently this!!
If the fucking piece of shit Liberals hadn't gutted its funding there would be nothing to fix but you don't want to here about that do ya!! 🤣

Here's a question for you. Have you been to a doctor that bulk bills in the last 20 years or do you pay to see them??

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ya go to a bulk billed doctor when ya fell over ya dumb cunt? 🤣
Your another old cunt who's guna need health care and hopefully ya suffer in pain because of ya liberal mates that you love but don't vote for!! 🤣
How often do you suffer these delusions @Porky ?

Might be time get some professional help before its to late

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
How often do you suffer these delusions @Porky ?

Might be time get some professional help before its to late
What are ya guna do when they legalise pot and ya have no income and can't afford private health insurance and can't afford to go to the doctor??
Hope ya share portfolios got a bit in it!! 🤣

Madmick

Baked
User ID

100%

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hope your a rich cunt or ya stupid vote for a party that's sole intention is to make the wealthy wealthier and the other 95% working slaves because you'll suffer big time if ya health deteriorates!!
Like I said before if ya can't afford health care and ya voted liberal eat shit!!

Why would I vote liberal ,,they are lying corrupt bunch of cunts just like your beloved Labour Party..
I wouldn’t waste a vote for for either of those scumbag parties.

they still gonna steal money from you by calling it tax,,and fool you into thinking you have a say with what they spend it on,,,
they still gonna feed you bullshit so you end up thinking and believing what they want you to think and believe,,
and then to top it off ,,,arguing in their favour ,just to confirm they have got you sucked in.

They’re still gonna lie to you and pump experimental shit into you and your kids. No matter who you voted.
They will still make you pay more for medical, no matter who you voted ..
They will still favour their mates than care about your vote. No matter who,,,,,,,,
The list goes on,,

As for "Eating Shit"
Dont worry ,,Labour already have you eating theirs.

User ID
Ya go to a bulk billed doctor when ya fell over ya dumb cunt? 🤣
Your another old cunt who's guna need health care and hopefully ya suffer in pain because of ya liberal mates that you love but don't vote for!! 🤣
No I couldn't get in, to many lefty nut jobs in there with vaccine induced climate change problems

You do know the states run the hospitals not the feds

Pixie

Baked
User ID
this has gone beyond political parties, i reckon. we are talking about the whole system, at this stage.

we have reached the pointy end of the stick, where norms will have to start walking the walk instead of waiting for govt, organisations or some wanker celebrity, to change things for the good.

i have always been a fair bit left of the greens or any political party in oz, but i was still a bit shocked at how easily the greens got on the paid vaccine wagon. fuck me, what a bunch of inner city tossers!!

if peeps really want to change things (whether it be medical, the environment or society) then we must start doing more, talking less and blaming less.

for all of us who have lost faith (or have no faith) in the medical system, now is the opportunity to start looking at valid (and similarly priced alternatives), such as acupuncture for pain, holistic nutrition for health and canna for everything ... hehehe

it isn't necessary to buy into the new technology hype, as this still buys into the current economic/political/social system. consuming isn't the solution ... it is the problem. if we want to change the environment, then it would help greatly if each person chose one thing to avoid ... maybe don't get the second pet, reduce (or get rid of) meat intake, reduce alcohol, avoid processed foods.

once individual behaviour starts to change positively ... change can occur quickly and is less prone to manipulation.
Mate some of your comments I could agree with but most of them I can't. I've worked hard all my fucking life and paid my more than fair share of tax. Child support was a pissa. So your telling me that the best way to fix shit up is by not having a BBQ with a couple of steaks while I'm having a couple of cabanosi and cheese with biscuits while I'm having a couple of beers and kicking the ball to my 2 fucking cattle dog's is going to fix shit up. What a load of shit. The only way to start getting something going is to start culling the amount of politicians. The more they argue the more they get paid. Their worse than used carsalesman or solicitors.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Why would I vote liberal ,,they are lying corrupt bunch of cunts just like your beloved Labour Party..
I wouldn’t waste a vote for for either of those scumbag parties.

they still gonna steal money from you by calling it tax,,and fool you into thinking you have a say with what they spend it on,,,
they still gonna feed you bullshit so you end up thinking and believing what they want you to think and believe,,
and then to top it off ,,,arguing in their favour ,just to confirm they have got you sucked in.

They’re still gonna lie to you and pump experimental shit into you and your kids. No matter who you voted.
They will still make you pay more for medical, no matter who you voted ..
They will still favour their mates than care about your vote. No matter who,,,,,,,,
The list goes on,,

As for "Eating Shit"
Dont worry ,,Labour already have you eating theirs.
So you don't vote then like Pedro??
No fucking way you voted for Labor or the greens maybe a conservative independent then!! 🤣
Because I recall you hanging shit on him for not voting and trying to enter a political debate!!
As for Labor I haven't voted for em since Rudd!!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
The labour party has on 2 occasions taking state governments out of the equation to no Vail

Yes both parties are going to fuck you

The liberal party just fucks you harder

Not voting for either major party just leads to confusion as to who is actually in charge

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The labour party has on 2 occasions taking state governments out of the equation to no Vail

Yes both parties are going to fuck you

The liberal party just fucks you harder

Not voting for either major party just leads to confusion as to who is actually in charge
100% 👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
No I couldn't get in, to many lefty nut jobs in there with vaccine induced climate change problems

You do know the states run the hospitals not the feds
Feds have control of Medicare which has control of GPs! I asked if you went to a bulk billed doctor ya DC not the hospital!!

Top Bottom