The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

StewPot

Germinating
User ID
Apparently my dad died from Covid, when i asked for the recovery rate for 92 year olds in palliative care with hart disease they just looked at me and didn't understand the question. I said he died of old age but noooooo it was Covid.
As soon as the jab came out I was the only one who didn't take it in my department, they all just car pooled to the hospital to get it like it was something to be happy about. The next 4 months was Ok but then they told me i was not allowed to work onsite in-case i caught it even though i worked all over the hospital and have done so for 14 years, now working offsite sitting at a desk, then removed from being on-call as no long allowed to go on any site. I only took it as the manager gave me a form to sign to say my employment was terminated if i didn't take it. What do you do when you have a family to support. I was surprised at how many soy boy spinless simps i actually worked with, i can't help now but want nothing to do with any of them.

pug

Vegetating
User ID
Apparently my dad died from Covid, when i asked for the recovery rate for 92 year olds in palliative care with hart disease they just looked at me and didn't understand the question. I said he died of old age but noooooo it was Covid.
As soon as the jab came out I was the only one who didn't take it in my department, they all just car pooled to the hospital to get it like it was something to be happy about. The next 4 months was Ok but then they told me i was not allowed to work onsite in-case i caught it even though i worked all over the hospital and have done so for 14 years, now working offsite sitting at a desk, then removed from being on-call as no long allowed to go on any site. I only took it as the manager gave me a form to sign to say my employment was terminated if i didn't take it. What do you do when you have a family to support. I was surprised at how many soy boy spinless simps i actually worked with, i can't help now but want nothing to do with any of them.
hey StewPot

sorry to hear about your situation mate. I feel for you. like you said ... there was nothing that you could do and still support your family.

at the moment the rental situation is the worst i've experienced in nearly 4 decades and the actual employment situation is also very bad - their figures for employment are not reflective of the real situation. this situation has been manufactured to force people like yourself into a truly shitty position.

i reckon the main thing at this stage is not to dwell on it - many times, constantly thinking about something negatively can actually manifest more serious problems than the original one.

not sure where you are, but if possible and in a bigger city, perhaps you could starting looking for healthier places of employment where your skills are transferrable.

there are still a few organisations where the majority of people are unvaxxed or are anti the injection.

just pm me if you want more details. :)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Upon reflection, there was a bit of dodgy shit being dished up to the public. It's a justified class action on a few fronts.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It will all come out in the wash eventually.🤨
Problem is for some that got sick their sickness isn’t accepted as from the jab,,,So I reckon heaps more people got crook than what they are telling us,,

Also there are Lots of reports around the world of rises in annual death rates,,that shit needs a lot of looking into.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Personally my mother makes up the statistics that had a heart attack upon administration (albeit a few months and possible a booster) of the Pfizer vaccine

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So now the truth is coming out about ivermectin, and those such as myself were not the real conspiracy theorists but it was the doctors ,politicians and media that were conspiring against us.

All of the adverse reactions causing debilitating sicknesses and deaths ,not to mention the rise in annual excess death rates could have been avoided with a cheap drug like ivermectin.

Your government doesn’t care or give a shit about you or your life,,all they can do is lie ,lie and lie to you..
if You think it stops here you will be found wrong ,all the shit they push on us through propaganda media is the real conspiracy,,

Everybody needs to open their eyes to what has happened and what is still happening now..and stop believing what you hear on the Idiot Box,,,pull your head out of the sand and take a good look at what they have done to you.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So now the truth is coming out about ivermectin, and those such as myself were not the real conspiracy theorists but it was the doctors ,politicians and media that were conspiring against us.

All of the adverse reactions causing debilitating sicknesses and deaths ,not to mention the rise in annual excess death rates could have been avoided with a cheap drug like ivermectin.

Your government doesn’t care or give a shit about you or your life,,all they can do is lie ,lie and lie to you..
if You think it stops here you will be found wrong ,all the shit they push on us through propaganda media is the real conspiracy,,

Everybody needs to open their eyes to what has happened and what is still happening now..and stop believing what you hear on the Idiot Box,,,pull your head out of the sand and take a good look at what they have done to you.

Be interesting to this study now after covid!! Bet the people would trust the media even less!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Even though this is about kids being able to get vaxxed for STI's without their parents consent. It just goes to show the road that we may be heading down eventually.

Understandably some fuckhead parents need to be removed from this process, but I don't think there should be a blanket policy for everyone. Fair enough, if you've been proven to be a shithead parent, but its not for everyone. As it has the potential to destroy relationships between parents and teenage kids who are doing the right thing by their kids.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Even though this is about kids being able to get vaxxed for STI's without their parents consent. It just goes to show the road that we may be heading down eventually.

Understandably some fuckhead parents need to be removed from this process, but I don't think there should be a blanket policy for everyone. Fair enough, if you've been proven to be a shithead parent, but its not for everyone. As it has the potential to destroy relationships between parents and teenage kids who are doing the right thing by their kids.

Well they can't get fucking abortions so they might as well get vaxed against diseases!!
I'll bet this is because of lobbying by the pharmaceutical industry!! 10s of millions more vaccinated every year equals more money in their pockets!!

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Maybe you could look into a rural hossi or something till things improve out there 🤞

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
My fav covid hypocrisy......

Lefties all "we shouldn't have to show ID or be enrolled to vote because it's fascism, and asking for ID for welfare payments is racist"

The very same people had no issue showing their papers every time they entered any shop though, even thought the Vax passport was hooked up to Medicare and digital passports lol.

Make your mind up lol.

Top Bottom