The Wuhan virus šŸ¦ 

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Seems to me a lot of the problems here stem from individuals feeling insecure about themselves unless they have multiple accounts to hide behind and to make trouble with!
I know theres still some on here still doing exactly that!
Sometimes its fairly obvious ,others are just plain sneaky fucks.
I can think of one person on here which ive never mentioned to anyone.
Whos been caught out recently.
Yet there still lurking here under other aliases and have been for quite a while.
Poor pathetic souls.āœŒ
Who are these people??
Carn mate if you have some inside info spill it!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
That was a fun read šŸ˜‚ Thanks for the laughs.

Seriously though we are all a bunch of stoners that want to grow our own. All ages and walks of life. No one is going to 100% agree on everything. And the debates make things interesting.
As long as people are contributing something then thatā€™s good. Iā€™ve learnt a lot and certainly met some extremely helpful people.

User ID

pug

Vegetating
User ID
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
This cunt was pushing the vaccine, now its sooking about the harm its done to it and its wife,
all the cunts pushing the vax should be ashamed of themselves, fools the lot of them

i understand your frustration, but pushing more hate is not going to help the situation. this women is incredibly brave. she would be copping some serious ramifications for speaking up. my hat goes off to her and my thanks.

i also appreciate the link though, as this is something I have been hoping for, for a long time and after vetoing the news, wouldn't have heard about it ... thanks.

finally space is opening for a non-bias discussion and investigation.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Okā€¦ for those of you that think the whole Vaccine narrative is being peddled fir peoples safety and healthā€¦
This shows you were its actually going..
Its a very conscous stepping stone to destroying liberty and creating an even deeper slave societyā€¦
We know it doesnā€™t stop transmission.. Which was the whole excuse for scapegoating the unvaxxinatedā€¦so what would be the point of destroying peoples freedom to choose unless ā€¦.destroying freedom to choose was the point in the first place and Covid is just the excuseā€¦
If you think forced medical procedures is a good direction for a free societyā€¦.. your a fucking moron.
If you trust the cunts making these plans on your behalfā€¦ your also a cuntā€¦
And if you trust the scienceā€¦. Youve been suckered by the corporation that paid for ā€œthe scienceā€ā€¦.
Notice the law just says ā€œvaccineā€ not ā€œcovid vaccineā€ā€¦ So the bax companies just struck goldā€¦. We know Scomo did a deal with them to guarantee 4 shots each year fir every Australian citizen otherwise the companys wouldnā€™t build the vaxx production facilitiesā€¦.
This is how they make moneyā€¦
By turn every human into a fucking lab ratā€¦
Think its still a deluded conspiracy theory ? That there are no deeper plans to erode freedom behind it ?

806DB0BC-39FF-4554-B809-5DE284E38D56.jpeg

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, overreaching a bit. No need to go that far.

But still, it'd handy to know what a "157(1)(j)" refers to. Bit short on detail/s.

Pikey

Baked
User ID

But still, it'd handy to know what a "157(1)(j)" refers to. Bit short on detail/s.
I was wondering that myself :unsure:

Link to the legislation >HERE< only 233 pages šŸ˜©

157. Serious public health incident powers
(1) An authorised officer may do all or any of these ā€”
(a) close any premises, or direct any person to close any
premises;
(b) direct any person to enter, not to enter, or to leave any
premises;
(c) direct any person to remain at any premises for any
period specified by the officer;
(d) enter any premises and search for and seize anything for
the purpose of investigating, preventing, controlling or
abating the serious public health risk;
(e) require a person to provide information or answer
questions for the purpose of investigating, preventing,
controlling or abating the serious public health risk;
(f) enter and inspect any premises for the purpose of
preventing, controlling or abating the serious public
health risk;
(g) require any premises to be cleaned or disinfected for the
purpose of preventing, controlling or abating the serious
public health risk;
(h) require the destruction or disposal of anything for the
purpose of preventing, controlling or abating the serious
public health risk;
(i) direct any person to remain quarantined from other
persons for any period, and in any reasonable manner,
specified by the officer;
(j) direct any person to undergo medical observation,
medical examination or medical treatment or to be
vaccinated, as specified by the officer;

(k) take, or direct another person to take, any action that the
authorised officer considers is reasonably necessary to
prevent, control or abate the serious public health risk.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Fuckin' crazy how far they've run with this shit. It's probably intended in situations that are last resort scenario's. But it hasn't stopped the cunts from getting it written up so they can back themselves with it, all the same. :mad:

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID

The point isā€¦ the propagandaā€¦ remember how everyone was stired by the media to hate the unvaccinated for risking the vaccinateds healthā€¦?
And it was all bullshitā€¦ properganda by the companys to sell vaccinesā€¦

This is the same machineā€¦ but now the next stepā€¦ take away your autonomy over your own bodyā€¦

Next isā€¦.. how can anyone own anything if they donā€™t even own their own body ?

See where this is goingā€¦
Ya donā€™t need science or legislation to see the big picture

ā€œby 2030 you will own nothing and be happyā€ Klaus Shwab WEF

How do you think he is going to get us there ?

Join the dots rather than trusting the medias narrative bra

• Haha
Reactions: HGO

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Fuckin' crazy how far they've run with this shit. It's probably intended in situations that are last resort scenario's. But it hasn't stopped the cunts from getting it written up so they can back themselves with it, all the same. :mad:
Its not an accident broā€¦ or a just incase lawā€¦.its a well thought out fucking evil planā€¦!!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Schwab was talking about chip implants in the head ,,he said to the people listening that they will all have one ,,that means me, you your wife and your kids,

Elon Musk is working on Neura Link ,,he wants us all implanted .

Schwab and gates spoke at the G20 neither are voted in ,

Yet these rich pricks have the power and privilege of guiding humanity to an unknown but scary future,,

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
If anything can save us from ourselves it's science.
Yet science is no longer respected since the right side of politics muddies the waters with quacks that will say anything for money.
All in an effort to discredit man-made climate change and anything else that doesn't fit with their warped capitalist agendas.
And the very same people that do not want to be vaccinated (who really does) swallow this shit like it's candy, even though all of you had compulsory vaccinations at school.
Anti-vaxxers accept science in their everyday life without even thinking about it. Then all it takes is one shonky bastard to start playing on your fears and suddenly we have a group in society that are a danger to the rest of us. Not because they will not get the shot but because they are not capable of critical thinking and realizing when they are being sold a lie.

User ID
If anything can save us from ourselves it's science.
Yet science is no longer respected since the right side of politics muddies the waters with quacks that will say anything for money.
All in an effort to discredit man-made climate change and anything else that doesn't fit with their warped capitalist agendas.
And the very same people that do not want to be vaccinated (who really does) swallow this shit like it's candy, even though all of you had compulsory vaccinations at school.
Anti-vaxxers accept science in their everyday life without even thinking about it. Then all it takes is one shonky bastard to start playing on your fears and suddenly we have a group in society that are a danger to the rest of us. Not because they will not get the shot but because they are not capable of critical thinking and realizing when they are being sold a lie.
iu

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Seems like our medical system is heading towards complete collapse?
Bulk billing doctors are almost extinct!
A paid gp visit will cost you upwards of $90!
A relative of mine waited 14 plus hours at local er to be seen after car accident!
poorly staffed hospitals are swamped with citizens seeking health care!
Not to mention excess deaths world wide that no news sevices seems to be talking about?
šŸ¤”

Top Bottom