The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
For those that are up for a bit of a read, I stumbled onto this one about a month or so back, been meaning to post it a while now..

Abstract

As a complement to vaccines, small-molecule therapeutic agents are needed to treat or prevent infections by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) and its variants, which cause COVID-19. Affinity selection–mass spectrometry was used for the discovery of botanical ligands to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Cannabinoid acids from hemp (Cannabis sativa) were found to be allosteric as well as orthosteric ligands with micromolar affinity for the spike protein. In follow-up virus neutralization assays, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid prevented infection of human epithelial cells by a pseudovirus expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and prevented entry of live SARS-CoV-2 into cells. Importantly, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid were equally effective against the SARS-CoV-2 alpha variant B.1.1.7 and the beta variant B.1.351. Orally bioavailable and with a long history of safe human use, these cannabinoids, isolated or in hemp extracts, have the potential to prevent as well as treat infection by SARS-CoV-2.

Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS-CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants

There's a downloadable PDF version available on the top left of page if required.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
While you got the shovel in hand, mate. Tell her once you've recovered, you'll take her up on her offer.

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
277569209_10160235163747088_2611256699494005284_n.jpg

F

freddie

The reality is that Covid itself causes much worse heart conditions than the vaccine.

The vaccine causes mild myocarditis in a minute percentage, and that those people recover. Warnie was a smoker, heavy drinker, and was on a weird liquid diet before he died. Plenty of famous sports people have died before covid at young ages.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Y
The reality is that Covid itself causes much worse heart conditions than the vaccine.

The vaccine causes mild myocarditis in a minute percentage, and that those people recover. Warnie was a smoker, heavy drinker, and was on a weird liquid diet before he died. Plenty of famous sports people have died before covid at young ages.

yeah,,,and just one puff from a reefer will get you hooked and into a life of debauchery.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID

pug

Vegetating
User ID
checkout this doco " Watch The Water "
doco starts about 9min in
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video...QvvQeAlyl-XMDZJMz1ooKGMrU68I2t8lWn-iZROjU2puk

what say you ?
FUCK

i nearly stopped with the intro, as the guy was intense, but glad i continued watching all of it.

where to start ... at the very least ... would suggest using a Berkey filter with both the black and the heavy metal (white) filter - also known as the arsenic/fluoride filter, if rainwater isn't being collected.

thanks itchy ... i'm gonna have to find a nice tree to sit under.

Top Bottom