The Wuhan virus 🦠

Z

ZZpot DC03

I'm happy to have a rational discussion, but fuck me if we cant even agree on the fact the flu and covid are different viruses then I'm at a loss.

The media are very powerful so are pharma and big multinationals I was a slave to one for ten years, the bottom line is profit for your shareholders.

Things always change, everything changes nothing stays the same, can you tell me about a single organization that is not corrupt on any level?
Good on you. Whether youve taken the "vaccine" or not doesnt matter. It's a divide and conquer strategy.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
Z

ZZpot DC03

I'm happy to have a rational discussion, but fuck me if we cant even agree on the fact the flu and covid are different viruses then I'm at a loss.

The media are very powerful so are pharma and big multinationals I was a slave to one for ten years, the bottom line is profit for your shareholders.

Things always change, everything changes nothing stays the same, can you tell me about a single organization that is not corrupt on any level?
I mean do you honestly think the government gives a flying fuck about you personally?
Lockdown is for your wellbeing? youth suicide has doubled. It eclipses sars cov2 deaths.
That says it all.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Good on you. Whether youve taken the "vaccine" or not doesnt matter. It's a divide and conquer strategy.
I totally agree, that's exactly what's going on. Feel sorry for our kids going to be a very different world over the next ten years.

I'll take the fake news over anything the ccp say.

Z

ZZpot DC03

I totally agree, that's exactly what's going on. Feel sorry for our kids going to be a very different world over the next ten years.

I'll take the fake news over anything the ccp say.
ALL news is fake news. Talk to your neighbours and friends. That's were you get the truth.
Do you you know anyone who has caught it? or anyone who knows anyone who has caught it?

Z

ZZpot DC03

ALL news is fake news. Talk to your neighbours and friends. That's were you get the truth.
Do you you know anyone who has caught it? or anyone who knows anyone who has caught it?
I Don't

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
All my relatives in the u.k had the alpha strain about a year ago, my cousin was tubed in hospital for awhile.

My mrs uncle passed from it in Belguim 16 months ago his wife made a full recovery.

A member here has had it said it knocked him about for a week I think, his been quite of late, but think someone was pissing him off so probably just having a break.

Z

ZZpot DC03

All my relatives in the u.k had the alpha strain about a year ago, my cousin was tubed in hospital for awhile.

My mrs uncle passed from it in Belguim 16 months ago his wife made a full recovery.

A member here has had it said it knocked him about for a week I think, his been quite of late, but think someone was pissing him off so probably just having a break.
Fair enough,my condolences. But where has the seasonal flu gone? The biggest killer in history. Theres absolutely zero figures for the years 2019-2021?

Z

ZZpot DC03

not me. or the thousands of nurses ,doctors ,cops quiting there jobs to stand up for your rights.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If its as bad as they said it was in New York with freezer trucks lined up for the body’s of COVID victims.
then don’t it seem strange that heaps of frontline workers there are refusing the jab ?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
you’d think- expect they’d be shitting them selfs over COVID and demanding the jab.

Z

ZZpot DC03

If its as bad as they said it was in New York with freezer trucks lined up for the body’s of COVID victims.
then don’t it seem strange that heaps of frontline workers there are refusing the jab ?
good point.

Top Bottom