The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Disclaimer: I went into this video not knowing whether he was another Dr Andrew Wakefield or whether he was legit.

The first problem I have with that Dr. is at around 15 mins when he talks about how the death rate is overinflated because it only kills at a rate slightly above the yearly average of influenza.

Okay fine, but now we have two viruses that kill a bunch of people each year. How many more viruses are we going to live with in the future that "only kill at a rate slightly above the death of the flu" before we try to eradicate them and not just live with them being around?

What are we doing as a society, collecting viruses? Trying to break records?

I stopped it at 27 mins in, he's talking about how people who have the virus and are sick are not going outside because they stay at home because they feel sick. How does that explain the increase in numbers when seemingly healthy looking people are all out and about?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Disclaimer: I went into this video not knowing whether he was another Dr Andrew Wakefield or whether he was legit.

The first problem I have with that Dr. is at around 15 mins when he talks about how the death rate is overinflated because it only kills at a rate slightly above the yearly average of influenza.

Okay fine, but now we have two viruses that kill a bunch of people each year. How many more viruses are we going to live with in the future that "only kill at a rate slightly above the death of the flu" before we try to eradicate them and not just live with them being around?

I stopped it at 27 mins in, he's talking about how people who have the virus and are sick are not going outside because they stay at home because they feel sick. How does that explain the increase in numbers when seemingly healthy looking people are all out and about?
Look mate just put ya tinfoil hat on and you'll understand. 🤣🤣

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID

I stopped it at 27 mins in, he's talking about how people who have the virus and are sick are not going outside because they stay at home because they feel sick. How does that explain the increase in numbers when seemingly healthy looking people are all out and about?i

i Think he explained that in how the tests Are run at high cycles.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Look mate just put ya tinfoil hat on and you'll understand. 🤣🤣

These kids have more common sense than many adults.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Couple of future Mensa members right there!! 🤣

Z

ZZpot DC03

The nobel prize winning scientist who invented the PCR test being used worldwide is on record stating
that this should NOT be used as a diagnostic tool.
If 25 cycles is exceeded it gives false positives.
Tga recommends a minimum of 28 cycles.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Smart kids!

Think this topic has been covered in the last 120 pages Gaz 😄

Each to their own....
As you say each to their own....

Cant you say it's like the flu ? Instead of it's the same, it's not the same, the flu is the influenza virus, covid is the sars-cov-2 virus.

Z

ZZpot DC03

As you say each to their own....

Cant you say it's like the flu ? Instead of it's the same, it's not the same, the flu is the influenza virus, covid is the sars-cov-2 virus.
Remember ten years ago when the swine flu hit?First case was discovered 1km from one the big pharma companies
R&D facility in Mexico. Coincidence? the same big pharma company had millions of doses of "vaccines" ready within months.
The Australian government bought 20 million doses,most of which were binned,cause no one believed the media's fear factory.
How things have changed!

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I'm happy to have a rational discussion, but fuck me if we cant even agree on the fact the flu and covid are different viruses then I'm at a loss.

The media are very powerful so are pharma and big multinationals I was a slave to one for ten years, the bottom line is profit for your shareholders.

Things always change, everything changes nothing stays the same, can you tell me about a single organization that is not corrupt on any level?

Top Bottom