The Wuhan virus 🦠

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
They're nothing more than bunch a manipulative cunts! Covid is irrelevant, this is a prescient to the future, what is taken from us now will not be returned and we can't just lay down and accept this. Three stage passport system just so we can move, get fucked!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Dead right Rani,If you can't see what's coming now you never will . This is not about a virus anymore
Thi is about total control of the populace and most don't or can't see it!
New premier of states means jack shit , still the same fat controllers at the top.
Make no mistake these parasites are acting on someone else's behalf not ours.
THE LIES VOMMITTED TO US IN HOURLY REPOTS ON MAINSTREAM NEWS HAS BECOME LAUGHABLE.
Anything that goes against fear narrative automaticly removed by service provider.
March ahead you nation of drone droids attached your to device unthinking , unfeeling, and uncaring march into the digital tomorrow of doom.✌🏻

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
On one hand they're manipulating the public via fear, the health system is overrun and you must help vy getting vaccinated. On the other hand they're creating fear which doubles the calls to emergency.

Anyone who's dealt with an ambulance knows they take people to hospital for the smallest reasons. How many people are sent home? That's a very important statistic thats missing.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
I'm partly with you Oldfark... I think covid is a real threat (the extent of which I'm unsure) and I don't think there's any central source of control. What I do know is that the government will find many uses for the rules that are implemented now well beyond the covid saga.

At the end of the day I'm pretty honest, I don't lie, I'm not a thief and I don't get around hurting people, but shit, still like to live outside the law a little here and there.

A cashless society scares me, on the other hand blowjobs could be better than cash 😂

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Laws are different here emergency act . Which means basically they can do what they want .
Laws changed while the zombie nation slept💀

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I haven't been to barber for about 15 yrs

Then I had my hair in a pony tail that went most of the way down my back

Riased a fair bit of money for that charity , 1 bloke put in a grand on the condition he was the 1 who shaved it off

Saturday arvo, the day before major pennants in golf , off it went

Took maybe 15 yrs to grow it , 15 mins to shave it off

The next day we had to play the club that I played nearly 20 yrs for at their course

They don't recognize me at first , won my match playing number 3

If you a golf club member you would know what I'm talking about

Since then it's stayed crew cut , down by wifey

Top Bottom