Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Serrated edge guys testing new mushie strains.🦥

I experienced this over the weekend. The Sloth was a huge Huntsman Spider in the shitter. The Nervous Guy who couldn't get the job done, that was a Very Stoned Me. The Helpful Guy who actually saved the sloth, yeah that was my GF. I might be better with a slow sloth than I am with hairy spiders, I'll let you all know if I ever find a sloth in our shitter!

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seeking some advice from anyone here with experience in Consumer Law.

Awhile back, I purchased a pair of Cargo Shorts (below) on special at Aldi. Recently the zipper seems to come down every
time I sit. This has led to several embarrassing situations as it is not my preference to wear underwear. Public transport
can be awkward to say the least, although ..........

So anyway the 12 month warranty on these is line ball right now.* I worry if I take these back to Aldi, I might be asked
to demonstrate the fault. Also I am wondering if I would have a case for a court action seeking damages for loss of
reputation, emotional distress, etc. I have had to deal with as a result of this purchase.

1709079501642.png

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Weird shit you hear on the radio (ABC Melbourne) just now:

"I have a daughter who is a child and identifies as LGBTQI+ and doesn't feel she is supported by her father so now has replaced him with an online chat-bot AI father who supports her and doesn't judge her."

o_O

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

Awhile back, I purchased a pair of Cargo Shorts (below) on special at Aldi. Recently the zipper seems to come down every
time I sit. This has led to several embarrassing situations as it is not my preference to wear underwear. Public transport

So anyway the 12 month warranty on these is line ball right now.* I worry if I take these back to Aldi, I might be asked
to demonstrate the fault. Also I am wondering if I would have a case for a court action seeking damages for loss of
reputation, emotional distress, etc. I have had to deal with as a result of this purchase.

View attachment 45235
You’d probably have to demonstrate your embarrassment and reputation in court by dropping your pants. Settle out of court 🤪

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

View attachment 45235

I reckon Slater and Gordon would take the case!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just let it all hang out
Vote 1 for free-balling
If they question your purchase tell em to zip it or button up (y)

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID

View attachment 45235

Don’t worry about Loss of reputation Sun Ra
,they say size doesn’t matter .

But the other computers might have a strong case for Emotional stress.
😂

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Weird shit you hear on the radio (ABC Melbourne) just now:

"I have a daughter who is a child and identifies as LGBTQI+ and doesn't feel she is supported by her father so now has replaced him with an online chat-bot AI father who supports her and doesn't judge her."

o_O
So ....... in a nearby future you'll be able to subscribe to your own personalised chat-bot best friend who can be based on your ex-partner, Donald Trump, Michael Jackson, Skippy the bush kangaroo, etc. The possibilities are endless as they say.

Last edited:
Top Bottom