THC Tincture

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Vac chamber is a must with BHO imo,

I use an electric fry pan under the vac chamber to keep it at right temp, takes abit of practice to dial it in, but perfect once ya get it right.

24hrs at pressure. no bubbles, clean BHO, happy days!
And I bet it tastes lovely
We've only got electric wok I sit mine in that filled with water till it touches the bottom and use my inkbird yemp controller with the probe underneath set on 195f and it turns the wok on and off when it drops 2 degrees and the inside temp stays around 180f I whip it once a day and leave it in there till it goes crumbly then you can break it off and drop it in the rig without it sticking to everything g

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Was watching u-tube vid recently about yank fellah making his own shatter type stuff
After doing his BHO thing he put product in2 a microwave looking oven which i'm guessing was a vacuum chamber and this stuff filled up and bubbled like it was the blob
If he hadn't backed off pressure i reckon woulda exploded, pretty ferking sketchy

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Was watching u-tube vid recently about yank fellah making his own shatter type stuff
After doing his BHO thing he put product in2 a microwave looking oven which i'm guessing was a vacuum chamber and this stuff filled up and bubbled like it was the blob
If he hadn't backed off pressure i reckon woulda exploded, pretty ferking sketchy
Yeah that was a vaccume oven. It won’t explode as it’s under a vacuum. Can implode though.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
There vac ovens it keeps it at about 180f so it doesn't go hard like toffee so you can suck the butane out you have to release pressure so it doesn't touch the sides and stick its because of the trapped butane trying to get out after about 10 or so goes it settles down and stays flat and just bubbles untill all the butane is out if it's bubbling it's still full of butane

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Was really surprised by morphology of product and the changes taking place just by adding or reducing a vacuum
Looks like an effecient way of extracting solvent, maybe not safe way
Big money in the states but

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Well there you go. I haven't made it in years and found it's a bit of a pain in the ass finding good clean butane.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Was really surprised by morphology of product and the changes taking place just by adding or reducing a vacuum
Looks like an effecient way of extracting solvent, maybe not safe way
Big money in the states but
The dangerous part is the actual extraction no phone or anything that can produce a spark an defenently an outdoor thing unless you have a closed loop set-up

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Thanks for the tip. To be honest i want to try the diamonds next
Diamonds are a hard thing to master its worked 1 out of the 5 times I tried but I think it was my impatience that stopped it the time it worked I had to go away for 2 months and forgot about it but the plus side if it don't work you just finish evaporating it and you got BHO and I didn't like the experience I had on Diamonds it was way way to strong the shits like 99.9% and puts you into no man's land easily

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Extracts are just special occasion for me, smoking to much oil makes everything else taste like straw. I had never heard of diamonds before your post and Ive never got anything out of edibles so I want to see what my limit looks like 😂

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Extracts are just special occasion for me, smoking to much oil makes everything else taste like straw. I had never heard of diamonds before your post and Ive never got anything out of edibles so I want to see what my limit looks like 😂
Haha the Diamonds will test the limits of any man unless you've built up a tolerance to them it's like the first time you ever smoked and some all over again there's multiple vids how to make them on you tube

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Haha the Diamonds will test the limits of any man unless you've built up a tolerance to them it's like the first time you ever smoked and some all over again there's multiple vids how to make them on you tube
Haha now I'm definitely going to do it.

Top Bottom