elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Incredible bulk, couple weeks to go
IB.jpg
Sedges green crack x bangi haze, needed some support after few days of rain
Gcxbh.jpg
Girl scout crack, clones at front, 2 in pots were started from seed about a week into February
Gsc.jpg
one of the late starters and one clone
Gsc2.jpg
Gsc3.jpg

Madmick

Baked
User ID
This plant is Alien Waffle X ? Crossed with a male Alien Waffle X

Plenty of seeds to work with and some decent bud with only a few seeds at the back and right side

Weather doesn't look promising, fortunately I can put a sheet of colour bond over it so it won't get too wet but it's the humidity and no wind that's going to he the real problem

A few of the seeds sacks were over done and went brown , thought it was rot setting in fortunately though it just seems to have died and dried on the branch

20230401_165014.jpg20230401_165239.jpg20230401_165140.jpg20230401_165040.jpg20230401_165034.jpg

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Looks well stress tested👍
Yeah just20230330_110952.jpg20230320_170908.jpg mulled up of Fox's AGG, chunky buds smells great now it's had a bit of time to cure

Really stinks when you chop and tastes great , full flavour when you pull a cone

For what they were some of mine were really good yields

No complaints about the smoke of either of Fox's fems

The Alien Waffle X and the Ginger Jam X cross also have nice chunky nuggets that have had more time to cure both great smokes

I just chop a different strain each mull , they all get me mighty stoned

So a quick reveg of the best of last run , then onto some more of dotts and gazzas testers

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
How did you insert this pic mate? Mines a blurry mess.. looks like Mics potato cam ;)
The usual as far as I'm aware.. Just attach the file and insert as full Image...I need a better camera too tbh. Can never manage to get a whole pic in focus. Running a five year old midrange oppo (r15).

Some of these new cameras are insane.

Top Bottom