Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
You're the first grower to harvest that Mango Breath cross. 👏. Was it a short chunky pheno?(like the mum).
Hey mate yep very short and stocky I topped it 3 times and had in a 20 litre airpot would have been under 2 ft . Will start one earlier and in bigger pot next time around as I started these ones very late . Cheers once again 👍🍻🤟

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hey mate yep very short and stocky I topped it 3 times and had in a 20 litre airpot would have been under 2 ft . Will start one earlier and in bigger pot next time around as I started these ones very late . Cheers once again 👍🍻🤟
Thanks for the feedback. I topped mine too, and only got around 60 gram of flowers. May yield a bit better if left untrained, especially as no real stretch. Check your P.m.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Thanks for the feedback. I topped mine too, and only got around 60 gram of flowers. May yield a bit better if left untrained, especially as no real stretch. Check your P.m.
The 2 runts x Gelato and the 1 AGG that didn't hermie that I'm growing have not really stretched at all. They all have been topped once and are all about 60cm to 70cm. Won't be much yield wise!!
Unless they very good smoke I don't think I'd grow em again!
Have 3 Bad as Cookies from Seedsman going and they are almost twice the size!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
The 2 runts x Gelato and the 1 AGG that didn't hermie that I'm growing have not really stretched at all. They all have been topped once and are all about 60cm to 70cm. Won't be much yield wise!!

Yeah, Runtz was noticeably Indica dom. Ive popped a heap of tester strains for next round. I won't be able to make a valid comparison of yield next round as I'm dropping back to 4 litre pots, and 4 weeks veg. I usually run 7.5 litre pots and 6 weeks veg.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, Runtz was noticeably Indica dom. Ive popped a heap of tester strains for next round. I won't be able to make a valid comparison of yield next round as I'm dropping back to 4 litre pots, and 4 weeks veg. I usually run 7.5 litre pots and 6 weeks veg.
Mine got 8 weeks in a 22lt pot! They were very neglected the first 2 weeks though!
They probably do better outside with a much longer veg time!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Back under your rock Porky ya must live a pretty miserable life try havin a bit of fun once in a while mate no point goin through life being pissed off all the time👍
You don't have time to be on here your plants are literally exploding!! 💣 🤪

Top Bottom