Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Looking good Frank,,,been looking at some bits and pieces but it’s hard to get my head around mixing nutes like that..
perhaps in time I’ll get a better understanding.
but yeah they look great.
nice and healthy.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Howdy folks
Bloody sativa's
Constant waiting game .

Week 4-5 of flower greenhouse
I put this girl in late last year.

Hope she stacks up a bit better.

Grabbed a q off a mate last year and full of real black seeds,so in went 6 and out came 1 , I am lead to believe they are Buddha seeds hmmm , guess we'll never know.

Here's your opportunity for today 😉

Attachments

• IMG20230403160337.jpg
    IMG20230403160337.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 18

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Buddha seeds nice 🤣
I know right 👍that is why in a thread weeks ago asking if there was a specific characteristics to Buddha strain and from memory I pics of black bits ( they are getting blacker ) no pests 🙏all answers suggested no and some even gimme more than a no.....sorry to waiste your time once again mate....✌️

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Howdy folks
Bloody sativa's
Constant waiting game .

Week 4-5 of flower greenhouse
I put this girl in late last year.

Hope she stacks up a bit better.

Grabbed a q off a mate last year and full of real black seeds,so in went 6 and out came 1 , I am lead to believe they are Buddha seeds hmmm , guess we'll never know.

Here's your opportunity for today 😉
If you can be patient and I know that's hard for you! Sativa plants will usually yield 2x what a similar size Indica plant will!!
By the looks of the pic it's just starting so you have at least 16 weeks to wait!! 😉

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Looking good Frank,,,been looking at some bits and pieces but it’s hard to get my head around mixing nutes like that..
perhaps in time I’ll get a better understanding.
but yeah they look great.
nice and healthy.
Yeah what ever he's doing it's working well!!
Fuck you must have some time on ya hands @frankreynolds to be doing this!!
Obviously no young kids pissing ya off constantly!! 🤣

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I know right 👍that is why in a thread weeks ago asking if there was a specific characteristics to Buddha strain and from memory I pics of black bits ( they are getting blacker ) no pests 🙏all answers suggested no and some even gimme more than a no.....sorry to waiste your time once again mate....✌️
Let me know if you get any more of those Buddha seeds 👍

Top Bottom