Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
NYC diesel auto at week 6 of flower. Managed to get this far with a tbsp of slow release 3:1:3 at potting and a single feed of powerfeed purple two weeks ago. Hoping it will gradually fade to finish over the next three weeks. Please don't make me feed again. This medium was an attempt at a water only run using brunnings Coco, seasol compost and some yard soil. Getting closer though.
IMG_20230323_123629.jpg
The full plant pic don't look anywhere near as well fed though. Lured you all into a false sense of security with that first pic. Thats only a 330x265mm pot, so it's not as big or solid as it comes across above.
IMG_20230323_131246.jpg
It's that "I've fucked up" fade though. Lost a few lower leaves lately. They ain't gracefully fading, they just turning into mush overnight so a feed might be well due and I'm just being stubborn to my own detriment.

Last edited:

Pixie

Baked
User ID
That's a lot of bending and too much time on your hands. It's actually wider than taller. It works for me cause I can't have tall plants.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That's a lot of bending and too much time on your hands. It's actually wider than taller. It works for me cause I can't have tall plants.
I was looking for a net or some type of training setup...that's some dedication.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just looking at foxtails today and notice how they stack multiple calyx-inside-calyx structures that have numerous stigma popping out of a single enlarged bract. Some bracts have like 6 pistils protruding which is interesting. They initially looked like seeds forming and then they opened up and spewed out tentacles. Sadly I've had this happen before with certain strains after a heat wave. Flower can drag on and bag appeal can go down the drain, but it looks cool none the less..
IMG_20230326_132611.jpgIMG_20230326_132358.jpgIMG_20230326_132639.jpg

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Looks to be more that it is bulking up at the sides,,
nothing to worry about ,,

But nothing like a foxtail ,,I think it’s a dumb name and no idea how they came to be called that,,,,I think Rabbit dicks are more appropriate name,

This is foxtailing ,,long thin skinny bits.
4E3D8298-9259-40E5-B272-2BF4275C5540.jpeg1DDF3C84-2C38-4A99-8152-61881FB1B673.jpeg

Not all are so skinny either,,

Amnesia with the fattest ones I’ve ever had,,
This was in the corner of the tent so not from stress,,I presume a genetic throw back,,it’s the first I grew from the batch of seeds .
got another as seedling so looking forward to see how the next one performs ,,but it don’t bother me coz it’s still a good smoke.

Amnesia.
Recent harvest.
E86DE398-19C3-4095-BA31-9E4DCFDE50F0.jpeg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Looks to be more that it is bulking up at the sides,,
nothing to worry about ,,

But nothing like a foxtail ,,I think it’s a dumb name and no idea how they came to be called that,,,,I think Rabbit dicks are more appropriate name,

This is foxtailing ,,long thin skinny bits.
View attachment 33231View attachment 33232

Not all are so skinny either,,

Amnesia with the fattest ones I’ve ever had,,
This was in the corner of the tent so not from stress,,I presume a genetic throw back,,it’s the first I grew from the batch of seeds .
got another as seedling so looking forward to see how the next one performs ,,but it don’t bother me coz it’s still a good smoke.

Amnesia.
Recent harvest.
View attachment 33236
I've only had one instance of foxtail similar to that amnesia, and it was only on the very top of the dominant cola which was 6" from the light in summer and I cut them off as I was new as shit and didn't like the look. I've never had any proper genetic foxtailing.

That amnesia however looks like an aliens dick. Love it.

This below is probably the closest I've came to genetic foxtailing, and it was my first auto and first indoor plant like two or so years ago. Good old chimp glue 2.0 auto. The following two had some bigger "foxtail" stacks but In reality I'm pretty sure they are just swollen calyx stacking as they didn't have the numerous stigma popping out each enlarged bract and didn't really protrude much. I usually call em foxtails once they get the 6 or more stigma all poking out of the newest enlarged bracts, but that's probably a bullshit made up quantifier lol.
IMG_20230327_102432.jpg
That was also my first attempt at a water only organic mix and, as you could tell it was rough lol..

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Going back through some old pics and stumbled across the two biggest autos I've ran so far. Amnesia auto left and GDP auto right..pic at seven weeks from seed. 2.5 gal pots of Coco/perlite. Useless scrog net hidden at the bottom. See if you can find it. For a reference that cable hole behind it is at 1.5m.. far cry from what I'm growing now.
IMG_20220923_172504.jpg
Amnesia a few weeks later
IMG_20220724_180516.jpg
GDP
IMG_20220126_083118.jpg
Was an 11.5 zip haul from two autos and a 240w board in a 120x60x180.

Oh how I have fell lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom