Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
G13, 65 days from 12/12, 45 days since flowered.
It was stressed to near death when I transplanted it and put in under 12/12 the same day.
The new pot was quite a hot soil mix, but very dry. Three sisters did not survive. Probably why it took 20 days to flower.

IMG_2023G13 _121355.jpg

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Little pixies in wonderland.
From the top are 3 Zkittlez auto. The best by far result I have got from an autoflower, even quite good for a fem.
The pale sparkly pixie in the center, is a runt sister to the 3 above. Just doing its own thing, still a runt.
From left to right at the bottom: G13 in flower about a week or 2. 7E Headstrong about to flower. On the right are 3 plants from the seeds I grew in "It's a boy" thread, that have just been put into 12/12.

IMG_2023PIXI_165018.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
First pick on the 13th when I flipped second pic today the 21st stretch is real on these gals top plant ol fox runtzxgelato bottom plant sedges mango x grape big difference in 8 days shoulda prob flipped a week earlier ahwell il deal with it 👍View attachment 33023View attachment 33025
As long as you have enough headroom they should be fine in that space. You've got a Gelato pheno. The structure and praying fan leaves are obvious ( to me). Fan leaves start to fade early on that strain, she likes veg nutes (nitrogen) for first 2 weeks from flip to 12/12. Both are healthy looking plants.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
As long as you have enough headroom they should be fine in that space. You've got a Gelato pheno. The structure and praying fan leaves are obvious ( to me). Fan leaves start to fade early on that strain, she likes veg nutes (nitrogen) for first 2 weeks from flip to 12/12. Both are healthy looking plants.
Cheers old fox you are dead right with the praying leaves been doin it since it was a baby yea I have plenty of headroom for now running Gavita 750de hps though so I need plenty👍 And yea been giving it veg nutes bout to transition to bloom now I go half n half for a couple feeds then straight bloom nutes been an easy grow so far good genetics helps👍

Top Bottom