Post-whoring thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Fuck I hope the libs are punted.
Just got back from woollies, only took $40 , grab a couple of scotch fillets. Lettuce , tomatoes, some donuts and a $9 lobster tail

Wanted to get corn , block of cheese etc but ran out of money

Corn 4 weeks ago was 6 little cobs $4. Now $8
tomatoes was $2.99 / kilo now $9

The list goes on but you get my drift

Inflation 20% , bullshit the real figure for every day items can 100 or $200 %

I don't like freezing my meat or cheap cuts nor do I like freezer veggies and these are the items that have risen outrageously

So if you buy fresh price of living has gone up much more than the figures they roll out

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just got back from woollies, only took $40 , grab a couple of scotch fillets. Lettuce , tomatoes, some donuts and a $9 lobster tail

Wanted to get corn , block of cheese etc but ran out of money

Corn 4 weeks ago was 6 little cobs $4. Now $8
tomatoes was $2.99 / kilo now $9

The list goes on but you get my drift

Inflation 20% , bullshit the real figure for every day items can 100 or $200 %

I don't like freezing my meat or cheap cuts nor do I like freezer veggies and these are the items that have risen outrageously

So if you buy fresh price of living has gone up much more than the figures they roll out

I mean.. did you really need the donuts and lobster tail? lol

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Since we're talking politics on a couple of other threads; I'll just leave this great moment in history here:

j
To Tony’s credit he didn’t react. If I was in that situation it would have been really hard not to turn around and put that guy in his place. But obviously being a leader of a country it’s probably not the best thing to do 😂

Side not. I recognise that intersection at the end of the vid, if you walk down the hill there’s a place called Frankies Pizza, or it’s around the block? Anyone remember that place?

Jaz

Curing
User ID
If I was in that situation it would have been really hard not to turn around and put that guy in his place but obviously being a leader of a country it’s probably not the best thing to do 😂

You mean he'd shirtfront him?

if you walk down the hill there’s a place called Frankies Pizza, or it’s around the block? Anyone remember that place?

It's still going, have been a few times.

Frankie's Pizza By The Slice

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
If there is any good in this event: she didn't know what hit her; lights out in an instant. Hopefully this brings more focus on the IOF and that shitty fascist apartheid state.

Shireen dedicated her life to exposing Israeli military violence and it is ultimately what killed her. She revealed Israel’s policy of letting its soldiers get away with murder, which is currently leading it to fabricate lies about her own targeted assassination and she did all of this in an incredibly hostile, biased, dishonest media landscape that reports Israel’s lies as facts and erases Palestinians’ truths - now, including the truth of her own killing.
The entirety of Israeli and Western media: face facts. Multiple eyewitness accounts tell us an Israeli sniper directly targeted Shireen while she was covering an Israeli military raid in Jenin, a Palestinian refugee camp. She was wearing a press vest and a helmet and the sniper shot her with extreme precision, near her ear, where the helmet didn’t cover. This was a targeted assassination.

Scumbags!

283742031_7761666307191867_5988196233951118153_n.jpg
j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Israelis Speak Candidly to Abby Martin About Palestinians

Do they not realise the first jews were Arabs from the area known as Palestine?

273787053_7288184091206760_5887241442717785861_n.jpg

What they mean to say is Ashkenazi, the Europeans that converted to judaism after 'Palestinian' jews migrated north into Europe. The descendants of these Europeans with no middle eastern heritage are the ones that want to claim Israel to themselves.

j

Last edited:
Top Bottom