Post-whoring thread

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Starting a thread for post whores, something common from forums of old where people would post to get their post count up in order to make a first post or for those who just wanna shitpost in general about whatever topic they want to get off their chest.

Thread hijacking most welcome, lol.

I'll start with, who believes in god and why?

Edit: Perhaps that one deserves a thread on its own, lol

j

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID
an oldie but a goodie, who had this t-shirt?

My-plants-are-zis-high-hitler-Tshirt-100.jpg

j

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I don't think I'd be any good at post-whoring, though I do have shit-posting down pat..

Reactions: Jaz

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
Starting a thread for post whores, something common from forums of old where people would post to get their post count up in order to make a first post or for those who just wanna shitpost in general about whatever topic they want to get off their chest.

Thread hijacking most welcome, lol.

I'll start with, who believes in god and why?

Edit: Perhaps that one deserves a thread on its own, lol

j
Man I used to be the absolute worst back in the day. I'd open every thread, comment in each one and make sure that I got the top post count every single day of the week. You'd press new posts and the top 20 thread bumps were all from me and if someone changed that I'd comment again. It was pure attention seeking faggotry spliced with autism that knew no bounds lol

As for god I used to be an atheist thinking my intelligence had freed me from cultural retardation and much, much more. Psychedelics showed me it was intellectual masturbation to act like that and made me a believer. I was shown how God is a single repeating state of perfection that dies and and eventually is reborn, how science plays into god trying to understand himself, etc. You'll hear people who take shrooms being we're all one energy and shit but it's much deeper than that. In short God is a space cadet having daydreams so intense that life itself results but if you wanna know more eat 5g of shrooms of 45cm of a trichocereus cactus with your eyes closed, you'll see what I mean once you get past the stage of getting what you need out of them.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Man I used to be the absolute worst back in the day. I'd open every thread, comment in each one and make sure that I got the top post count every single day of the week. You'd press new posts and the top 20 thread bumps were all from me and if someone changed that I'd comment again. It was pure attention seeking faggotry spliced with autism that knew no bounds lol

As for god I used to be an atheist thinking my intelligence had freed me from cultural retardation and much, much more. Psychedelics showed me it was intellectual masturbation to act like that and made me a believer. I was shown how God is a single repeating state of perfection that dies and and eventually is reborn, how science plays into god trying to understand himself, etc. You'll hear people who take shrooms being we're all one energy and shit but it's much deeper than that. In short God is a space cadet having daydreams so intense that life itself results but if you wanna know more eat 5g of shrooms of 45cm of a trichocereus cactus with your eyes closed, you'll see what I mean once you get past the stage of getting what you need out of them.
Is that u Zorro ???

Top Bottom