Post-whoring thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
I've used a few names online. The first and most post whorish was wantdachronic which feels like an absolute drug fucked lifetime ago. I made that account when I was 16 and ended up a mod on OS because I was online nearly 24/7 and constantly posted. Even met a few at the early mardigrass get togethers. If you were there you'd remember me as the young fat cunt that snored like a lion roaring and handed out oxy like it was candy nearly killing pipeman which I'm sure some would have been happy about lol In the end the pharma shit wrecked me and I was in no state mentally, physically or spiritually to be online or of any help to anyone or even myself so I told Pure to shut my account down and then changed my password so I couldn't access it again. I also dropped off the celtic stone forum at the same time for the same reasons.

It was quite some time before I ventured back online but when I did the first real username I used on OS was DoctorWho. I'd cleaned myself up off all that pharma shit, grow bug was biting as it does and needed a new username and settled on that because I was stupid into that show at the time. I ended up posting a bit, met a local at the time, Jaikai, and then ended up having my world turn to shit which forced me to shut down the grow, move, etc.

After that I laid low for a bit but it wasn't long before I needed another name as the show got absolutely fucking pozzed and settled on seeded after my daughter painted her first real picture of anything which me that looked like a seed with a face on it. I wasn't going to use the name for anything, I just wanted to browse icmag properly as OS had gone to shit at that point but I'm addicted to growing and ended up buying a bunch of super nice genetics so I begun posting on OS to try and keep it active but mostly on icmag especially in the ace forum as there were tons of people there and did heaps of testing with malawi cob curing where I altered Tangwena's efforts to see what was possible. Unfortunately life shit the bed again and I had to shut down and move, this time going interstate and giving up growing for almost 4 years.

Queue to now and it was at this point that I went back online and saw that OS had straight up died and questioned wtf was going on with the online scene I remembered on icmag and was told about this place which is why I'm here now. Felt like coming home seeing all the familiar names but as an imposter since I was hiding behind yet another name none of you knew so there ya go fellas and cunts at asio, now you all know my username history and while I can't post proof by logging into an old account and posting a message or anything I can prove at least that I've been around and produced the goods with this old af shirt which I'm sure some of you other oldies might have got too. Kinda wish I kept the ozstoners stickers and mull grinder too but alas they've been lost to time. Still though I'm an award winning pot head and mildly proud of it!

Guess that counts as a thread derailing so hope ya happy Jasp.
shirt.jpg

Catchyas around I guess

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ure flair 4 tripping the light fantastic and astral traveling are quite similar 2 a true space cadet named Zorro
Personally i liked him even though some of his views on god inventing meth were way,way out there
Don't know what happened 2 him....[probs taken by the 2 horned dark master] ...no not u Billy

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Was a good question ….love to see the reply.😊
You know as well as I do mic was right. He was just the same when he joined!!
He's become a good member now but that was after coming back as another account because he made a fuckwit of himself as the first one!!
I'm sure even he would agree with that!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jaz

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
No he wasn’t,,,,

he Gave a good reply to a smartarse question that was put to him
And he wasn’t even talking to you..
so he wasn’t being a smart arse at all

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Matter of fact the micro grow thread is open again ..perhaps you can answer Reds question ?
😂

Top Bottom