Post-whoring thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
What the fuck was he training for?
Apparently in the gay community those who like to receive aka power bottoms have about 10 years before their arse holes give up on life and they're forced to wear nappies for the rest of their days. This fate is somehow considered worth it in almost all cases but if I had to guess that fella thought he could work out down there with weight and avoid that fate instead of using something light weight like a butt plug but while in the moment decided to go all out fully inserting it and cumming resulting in vacuum pressure sucking it up inside him. It's actually pretty common for that to happen, just ask any nurse about weird shit they've pulled out of someone's arse and you'll get all manner of horror story.
shit.jpg

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Apparently in the gay community those who like to receive aka power bottoms have about 10 years before their arse holes give up on life and they're forced to wear nappies for the rest of their days. This fate is somehow considered worth it in almost all cases but if I had to guess that fella thought he could work out down there with weight and avoid that fate instead of using something light weight like a butt plug but while in the moment decided to go all out fully inserting it and cumming resulting in vacuum pressure sucking it up inside him. It's actually pretty common for that to happen, just ask any nurse about weird shit they've pulled out of someone's arse and you'll get all manner of horror story.
View attachment 23168
Well that's commitment. I don't know wether to laugh or make a donation to asshole reconstructions. God really does hate gays

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Apparently in the gay community those who like to receive aka power bottoms have about 10 years before their arse holes give up on life

The risk of incontinence is higher but not everyone gets it.

God really does hate gays

Many hetero couples practice anal where either or both get penetrated. I heard that it's mostly straight men that turn up to hospital with something up their arse. Women and gay men have sex toys but straight guys, too afraid to own a vibrator, etc. tend to improvise so they're most likely to front up to hospital with their TV remote control up their arse.

god-after-putting-the-male-g-spot-in-the-ass-49822053.png
j

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
The risk of incontinence is higher but not everyone gets it.

Many hetero couples practice anal where either or both get penetrated. I heard that it's mostly straight men that turn up to hospital with something up their arse. Women and gay men have sex toys but straight guys, too afraid to own a vibrator, etc. tend to improvise so they're most likely to front up to hospital with their TV remote control up their arse.

View attachment 23170
j
I spent 15 years in a concrete workshop and witnessed many a busted ring gear. You blokes do you, I'm looking after mine.
This thread has become unexpectedly educational..

Jaz

Curing
User ID
This thread has become unexpectedly educational..

Just making sure no medical staff have to deal with guys turning up with remote controls in their butts. They may be on a break watching something important on TV and pissed off when the channels keep flipping with every step you take.

Every step you take... every move you make.... 🎶

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
279073995_10222854936675434_8338233390574521740_n.jpg

Yep, the very same venue where our glorious religitard leader shit his pants!

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
278631509_10222855842378076_22763338827807622_n.jpg

Can this guy get any worse? Apparently the Labor tactic is to just let him go about doing what he's doing; he'll top himself out of the vote.

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Fact:
1. The anzacs were let down bye their superiors - Truth
2. The anzacs were young and died bravely fighting for their country - Truth
3. The indigenous were slaughtered by the British - Truth
4. A large contingency of SAS soldiers are war criminals who innoncently murdered Afghan soldiers only to be swept under the rug by the Aus. government - Truth

It's not 'anzacs'

ANZAC is plural, the C stands for Corps.

As a way to enhance enlistment, many were totally misled and told it was going to be a very easy war to win, it was also heavily promoted as a way to see the world, so many from country towns all over Aus. were eager to participate in a once in a lifetime adventure not to be missed... and we all know they were sent to slaughter.

I totally get it, when you're from Shit-town Aus. an offer to visit any other part of the world is very enticing,

Of course, I get what you're saying and I'm the last person to glorify or celebrate war but despite all these facts, let's not to undermine the bravery these young men displayed, which is what the ANZAC spirit is all about...

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Farmers of all crops do this by selecting for the largest fruits, planting a field and refusing to water it so they can use survivors to build more drought tolerance in following generations, etc. We just haven't had the chance to go at things at the same scale for obvious reasons.

Yeah, prohibition is one thing but the US has some crazy regulation that because cannabis was an illicit substance, scientists, doctors and anyone wanting to research it was unable to do one experiment... legally.

This shit holds civilisations back... and now with US religitards wanting to stop schools teaching evolution - that country is going to hit a point of no return and all the countries who don't thwart their kids education will overshadow the US in technological/medical advancement.

There's some great research going with pscychedelics, MDMA, etc. in the treatment of PTSD - all illegal.
Of course you don't just take the stuff and trip balls, you need a psychiatrist/psychologist to give you a precise dose assist and take you through a kind of hypnotherapy and these heroes will get arrested if caught conducting such therapies in the US.

Then there's microdosing helping with other mental health problems - it's crazy to have such limitations when it comes to community health.

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Since Baldwin's been in the news lately...

Today we put Alec Baldwin’s claim of not pulling the trigger to the test, as well as showing you the cool piece that is the Colt SAA!

j

Pikey

Baked
User ID
[Just watch him pick apart this post too... or one of my next ones]
Finding it a bit tricky to keep up with all the constant editing you do to your posts champ. But seeing as how you asked, I'm more than happy to oblige 😙

I'm sure you're busy splitting your time between trollling here and over on Mumsnet. So, to save you some time I've taken the liberty of pre-selectig some memes for your imminent rebuttal (just trying to help out champ🤗)

see-i-told-you-so.jpg

I chose this one to represent the (well deserved) vindication of your powers of precognition 👏

1651205797783.png
...and I chose this one as I think it a much better representation of the image I'm going for. Most importantly, it pays homage to the "you're a cop" script that featured heavily in your earlier posts, but has been sorely missed in more recent times 🥺

So...🥁 without Further Adieu!

this is a drug forum

This is not a "drug" forum. It is a Cannabis grower's forum and as such, I'm not entirely sure why you're here :unsure:

Also, this

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Finding it a bit tricky to keep up with all the constant editing you do to your posts champ. But seeing as how you asked, I'm more than happy to oblige 😙

I'm sure you're busy splitting your time between trollling here and over on Mumsnet. So, to save you some time I've taken the liberty of pre-selectig some memes for your imminent rebuttal (just trying to help out champ🤗)

see-i-told-you-so.jpg

I chose this one to represent the (well deserved) vindication of your powers of precognition 👏

View attachment 23489
...and I chose this one as I think it a much better representation of the image I'm going for. Most importantly, it pays homage to the "you're a cop" script that featured heavily in your earlier posts, but has been sorely missed in more recent times 🥺

So...🥁 without Further Adieu!

This is not a "drug" forum. It is a Cannabis grower's forum and as such, I'm not entirely sure why you're here :unsure:

Also, this
Just as to see some plants he's grown and the "your all police" will come roaring back out!! I particularly liked his "sting forum" call!! 🤣

Top Bottom