Poppies anyone ?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
No mate, I'm not sure how - haven't researched it. I know the main alkaloid is 'similar' to the good stuff.

Yes they do seed but mine hasn't flowered yet - been in the ground about 2 years. Got one in a pot too.
Where did you find them? Can you buy em or you have to find them in the bush

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Something not that many people know is you can buy coca tea online and if you have some lab smarts its possible to extract from it but its minimal reward for effort, something like 3-5 grms per kg maybe a bit less

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Y
Something not that many people know is you can buy coca tea online and if you have some lab smarts its possible to extract from it but its minimal reward for effort, something like 3-5 grms per kg maybe a bit less
Yea we used to get that tea a pinch of bicarb 8 tea bags and you was away😂👍

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
A bit off subject but regarding Sth america ,,I’ve always thought you could have a heap of coke plants growing in Australia and cops wouldn’t even recognise them ,
wouldn’t advise anyone doing though, as they’d come down on you like a ton of bricks if cops did find out.
We had one but it carked it after a cyclone, there are definitely others growing in our area. Chewing the leaves is great for a little pick me up.

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Where did you find them? Can you buy em or you have to find them in the bush
I got mine from herbalistics nursery. He sells plants and seeds, lots of good ethno species. Though they are closed over winter.

If you can't find em you can have my spare potted plant. My mother plant is doing well now and I need space!

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
We had one but it carked it after a cyclone, there are definitely others growing in our area. Chewing the leaves is great for a little pick me up.
That's no good. Not easy to find. I was lucky to get some fruits recently, the seed needs to be planted fresh within a few days of picking.

Sounds good similar to Kratom, I only really want to chew the leaves - not to make powder. Happy to share some plants around if/when they are hardened. Everyone needs a medicine garden :p

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
That's no good. Not easy to find. I was lucky to get some fruits recently, the seed needs to be planted fresh within a few days of picking.

Sounds good similar to Kratom, I only really want to chew the leaves - not to make powder. Happy to share some plants around if/when they are hardened. Everyone needs a medicine garden :p
In the Andes they make a hot chocolate type thing with coca leaves. It really helps with altitude sickness. Also saw workers in the mines with little bags of leaves (some were kids 12 or 13). I guess it helped them work in pretty shitty conditions.

💕

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
In the Andes they make a hot chocolate type thing with coca leaves. It really helps with altitude sickness. Also saw workers in the mines with little bags of leaves (some were kids 12 or 13). I guess it helped them work in pretty shitty conditions.

💕
Nice, will look into that hot choccy drink. Yeah so many tribes/people use different leaves the same way as a stimulant: khat, kratom, coca, pituri, kanna etc. I hope to try them all :p

triasbhai

Seedling
User ID
Nice, will look into that hot choccy drink. Yeah so many tribes/people use different leaves the same way as a stimulant: khat,kratom coca, pituri, kanna etc. I hope to try them all :p
Agree with you, exploring different natural stimulants can be fascinating. Each one offers unique experiences. Just remember to research and use them responsibly for your safety and well-being!

Top Bottom