Poppies anyone ?

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yeah I done plenty years back ,,learned to hate what it can do to you,,,now that side just turns me off,
coulda done with some when my back was fucked a while ago.
Yeah,I was 22 hot Asian gf and my cock was a noodle. Decided I liked pussy better. Didn’t stop me stupidly having another crack a few years later.
China white was nice. Detox wasn’t.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Djinn129

Germinating
User ID

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Was Yantra In Mullimbimby ?
Not too far from there,
He used Suffolk Park post office which is next to Byron bay ,,

Was the best and fairest priced seed seller in Aus until he shut up shop.
first time I used him the seeds were $4.00 each..over time he end up with about 90 strains,,in packs.
Even had quarters for $70 & $80 at one stage .

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Not too far from there,

first time I used him the seeds were $4.00 each..over time he end up with about 90 strains,,in packs.
I have relos in Federal,Mullimbimby,Byron,
I'm pretty sure that I can get in touch with someone who may have had dealings with Yantra ,
Might give him a call today , he's a furniture removalist now up and down the coast 👍🤞✌️

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Not too far from there,

Yantra was so good. I still check the website now and again,hoping.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Anyone grow poppies? The good ones I mean.
I’ve never had a great deal of luck. Not sure why. See houses with beauties but mine are always small with not many heads.

Anyway. Gonna try again.

Any advice appreciated. Will update here if anyone is interested.
I used to grow a few in W.A you need to time it right to milk them so you get the potent milk. It's about 10 days after the petals fall off

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I liked YANTRA too. He used to stock a few Humbolt too. Mango Saphire was my favourite from Humbolt he stocked and a lot of Dr Kripling including incredible bulk and another of my favourite strains Bud Bud Bling Tings. I'd check the site weekly after the Date had lapsed that he had pinged as the re open date after covid

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I used to grow a few in W.A you need to time it right to milk them so you get the potent milk. It's about 10 days after the petals fall off
I wasn’t aware of that ,,thanks

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I wasn’t aware of that ,,thanks
Here's the part about harvesting. I tried to post the link to the article but its a PDF and my computer skills won't let me post it but it's called "opium poppy cultivation and heroin processing in south-east Asia" google it its an interesting read

The scoring of the pods (also called "lancing," "in cising," or "tapping") begins aout two weeks after the flower petals fall fromthe pods. The farmer examines the pod and the tiny crown (see Figure 1) portion on the top of the pod very carefully before scoring. The grayish-green pod will become a dark green color as it matures and it will swell in size. If the points of the pod's crown are standing straight out or are cuved upward, the pod is ready to be scored. If the crown's points turn downward, the pod is not yet fully matured. Not all the plants in a field will be ready for scoring at the same time and each pod can be tapped more than once.

Last edited:

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ahh thanks. The direction of the crown was something I did know ( many years ago) but completely forgotten,

Top Bottom