Poppies anyone ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I had a mate in Melb who managed to get a yearly crop in the 90’s. He used bakers poppy seeds. Crop self perpetuating after that. Yearly got a week with Dr O.
Yeah I think once established they keep coming back. Just can’t get to that point.

I used seeds just from coles, which apparently were good. Forget the brand. In a plastic jar. Hoyts I think.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yeah I think once established they keep coming back. Just can’t get to that point.

I used seeds just from coles, which apparently were good. Forget the brand. In a plastic jar. Hoyts I think.
I thought they got irradiated to decrease chance of propagation,but till a small percentage germ tho. Tazzy would be the place to look for seed.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I’ve got three varieties of seed but got them about 2017 or 2018
when Yantra was up and running.

anyone know if they might be good ?

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I thought they got irradiated to decrease chance of propagation,but till a small percentage germ tho. Tazzy would be the place to look for seed.
I think they did start doing that. Years ago not, as I’d get a sea of sprouts but this year so far I haven’t seen one.

I’ve bought from eBay before but it’s expensive for fuck all.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Gotta get around to using these..

the ones marked Red are black and not many of them ,
the ones marked PC or PG are brown
while the Indian ones are pale ..all been stored well.
I think atleast one pack is a variety from China.
A4564A44-8CCE-4454-8768-42DDA872E640.jpegEA3C0929-918C-4515-BB22-5E08F82D428A.jpeg1D510B88-7401-443A-B495-3316AD051272.jpeg

I just want good pain killer for whenever,,,not interested in nodding off.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The nod is the sweet spot.🤤
Yeah I done plenty years back ,,learned to hate what it can do to you,,,now that side just turns me off,
coulda done with some when my back was fucked a while ago.

Top Bottom