Poppies anyone ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Anyone know what the best growing conditions are for opium poppies? I always thought they were a cold climate crop or winter crop?
Ive not smoked it in alot of yrs but I do remember it being such a pleasurable thing you would have to limit yourself to no more than a once a week thing so as not to become its bitch so to speak lol

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Anyone know what the best growing conditions are for opium poppies? I always thought they were a cold climate crop or winter crop?
Ive not smoked it in alot of yrs but I do remember it being such a pleasurable thing you would have to limit yourself to no more than a once a week thing so as not to become its bitch so to speak lol
Tassie has God success mate !

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
I've seen them growing well in the mountains of Colombia. I'm guessing coolish but not witch's tit cold.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
That's more Bolivia than Colombia.
A bit off subject but regarding Sth america ,,I’ve always thought you could have a heap of coke plants growing in Australia and cops wouldn’t even recognise them ,
wouldn’t advise anyone doing though, as they’d come down on you like a ton of bricks if cops did find out.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
A bit off subject but regarding Sth america ,,I’ve always thought you could have a heap of coke plants growing in Australia and cops wouldn’t even recognise them ,
wouldn’t advise anyone doing though, as they’d come down on you like a ton of bricks if cops did find out.
Erythroxylum australe

Hudo

Baked
User ID
There is a native plant in NSW that has a similar chemical make up and scientist think you could make a solar substance to coke with it of course it's illegal to grow but you could prob play dumb her it is

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Well that’s new to me.
wonder it it’s similar chewing the leaves.

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
I have some native coca plants. Don't chew the leaves, its like eating itching powder. Extraction would be the way. Crazy that the plant is illegal in NSW.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Ha
I have some native coca plants. Don't chew the leaves, its like eating itching powder. Extraction would be the way. Crazy that the plant is illegal in NSW.
Have you done an extraction? And do they go into seed

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Ha

Have you done an extraction? And do they go into seed
No mate, I'm not sure how - haven't researched it. I know the main alkaloid is 'similar' to the good stuff.

Yes they do seed but mine hasn't flowered yet - been in the ground about 2 years. Got one in a pot too.

Top Bottom