Passing a medical urine test

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I got a script for weed from the government it’s easy to get if you get that you shouldn’t have any issues I went with these guys got one prescription for some oil I’ll never get it again to expensive but at least I now have something on record saying that I need medical marijuana

https://www.cannvalate.com.au/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3tPt9K7b8gIVvYdLBR2nZAMPEAAYASAAEgLHTfD_BwE
For some jobs that could be fine but for others (eg professional drivers, operators etc) that probably wouldn’t work. Same as it doesn’t change anything if you get pulled up and fail a roadside test.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
For some jobs that could be fine but for others (eg professional drivers, operators etc) that probably wouldn’t work. Same as it doesn’t change anything if you get pulled up and fail a roadside test.
If you get pulled over roadside there’s a mouth moisturiser called biotene that passes drug test i use to know a truck driver he was a massive meth head the floor of his truck was covered in empty containers of that shit

R3za92

Baked
User ID
If you get pulled over roadside there’s a mouth moisturiser called biotene that passes drug test i use to know a truck driver he was a massive meth head the floor of his truck was covered in empty containers of that shit

Only helps for a swabby but doesn’t help with a blood or urine test. In saying that a choccy milk will get you through most swabs for weed

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Any particular brand and how come it works? I need this.
Pretty much any milk or yogurt etc. the thc molecules etc bind with the lipids (fats) and will be transported to the stomach. Things like coke and vinegar act as a solvent and do the same thing.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
I got a script for weed from the government it’s easy to get if you get that you shouldn’t have any issues I went with these guys got one prescription for some oil I’ll never get it again to expensive but at least I now have something on record saying that I need medical marijuana

https://www.cannvalate.com.au/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3tPt9K7b8gIVvYdLBR2nZAMPEAAYASAAEgLHTfD_BwE
I've just had a phone call with this mob this morning. Interesting. Going to try and see what one of their doctors say on Monday for shits and giggles. May as well give it a go and get it on record. Might help in the future when things change a little more *fingers crossed*...

Cheers for the link Red.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I've just had a phone call with this mob this morning. Interesting. Going to try and see what one of their doctors say on Monday for shits and giggles. May as well give it a go and get it on record. Might help in the future when things change a little more *fingers crossed*...

Cheers for the link Red.
I got the script for apparently having PTSD and depression I did need to have proof about the depression I was on Zoloft years ago but not any more 3ml of oil get you off your rocker make sure you get the thc/cbd they try just push the cbd but if you ask you will get the thc/cbd I also upfront about my current weed habit

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I got the script for apparently having PTSD and depression I did need to have proof about the depression I was on Zoloft years ago but not any more 3ml of oil get you off your rocker make sure you get the thc/cbd they try just push the cbd but if you ask you will get the thc/cbd I also upfront about my current weed habit
Very nice.
I was on pristiq for years. Went cold turkey off it about three years ago. So glad I’m off that rubbish.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
So is weed apparently.
A quick little google search says it’s stimulant depressant and and hallucinogen

Marijuana can have a depressant effect, but it is not only a depressant. It may also act as a stimulant or hallucinogen.

For this reason, marijuana is a:

• depressant
  • stimulant
  • hallucinogen
Marijuana contains a psychoactive chemical called delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It is THC that alters people’s mental state when they use marijuana.

Smoking, vaping, or consuming marijuana affects every person differently. Marijuana may have a strong depressant effect for some people but not others.

Various types and strains of the plant may also produce different effects on the body and mind.

When people use marijuana, their lungs or stomach absorbs the THC into the bloodstream, which takes it to the brain and other organs.

Once THC reaches the brain, it acts on specific brain cell receptors. Here, marijuana can produce depressant, stimulant, and hallucinogenic effects.

Common examples of each include:

• a sense of relaxation (depressant effect)
  • mild euphoria or elevated mood (stimulant effect)
  • heightened sensory perception (hallucinogenic effect)

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well, I can say the ultra mask stuff is good! I followed the instructions except the part of not taking alcohol or prescription medication 24-48 hrs before hand. Had to piss in a bottle while waiting in the car before medical, tested that piss when I got home and a very strong positive came up. Thought i was fucked, got email today with job contract 😊 happy days!
Ps: piss test was done spot on 2 hrs from ingesting drink

Top Bottom