Passing a medical urine test

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Need to pass a medical in approx 2 weeks from now. Haven't had anything to smoke since Monday night as I had a feeling this was coming. Not a huge toker, probably around 3-4 bongs a night, few more on weekends. Been smashing water with fresh lemon. A while back, I stopped smoking for 3 weeks but was still testing positive on thc testers off ebay (was smoking more back then)
Wondering if anyone has used the cover up stuff from hydro shops an the like? Or any other advice?
Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Think defs was in the same boat he uses a masking agent I’ll try find it.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Not ideal but I passed one using substitute urine, finding someone who could provide clean urine was the hardest part. I used a small sunscreen tube and pocket warmers, it was a little messy but fine. I just talked shit to her, said I had stage fright, she turned the tap on and looked away.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
What ? Have they taken away your right to take a piss in private ?
thought that was only for something like a court order.

Mr Brown

Germinating
User ID
Like Oldfark said....water, water, water.
You can also buy urine test kits at chemist warehouse. On test day smash down heaps of water with vitamin tablets (they make your piss yellow up) and maybe try some uriclense I think it called as well. Took me 3 weeks for clean results.
Good luck Soots

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
The one I had was for employment and she stood in the room! Had another where they just gave me a bottle a sent me to the toilet. Guess it depends how stringent the employer is.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
You can also buy urine test kits at chemist warehouse. On test day smash down heaps of water with vitamin tablets (they make your piss yellow up) and maybe try some uriclense I think it called as well. Took me 3 weeks for clean results.
Good luck Soots
W.T.F Brownie always thought u fine upstanding member of bath tub community
Why u gotta worry about piss clean?
Or did u get done a while back.....[wait, that was me,soz mate]

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Not ideal but I passed one using substitute urine, finding someone who could provide clean urine was the hardest part. I used a small sunscreen tube and pocket warmers, it was a little messy but fine. I just talked shit to her, said I had stage fright, she turned the tap on and looked away.
That is an option I thought of. Can get clean piss easy enough. Was thinking of putting it into a 50ml syringe stuck to leg , piss into toilet, pause then squirt syringe into cup. ? Last resort option maybe

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Last boss tried gingerly threatened me he'd make me do a piss test once, informed him to save it for someone else because i'd walk before i'd take the test. last time i ever heard it mentioned, lol. That was a while back 'n it's a different world today.

All the best with it, Soot. 👍

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Good luck Soots
Thanks brownie. Do have a decent test kit coming Screenshot_20210115-220717_Messages.jpg from a friend I can use before hand

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The one I had was for employment and she stood in the room! Had another where they just gave me a bottle a sent me to the toilet. Guess it depends how stringent the employer is.
I reckon this one will be a stand behind you deal

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Last boss tried gingerly threatened me he'd make me do a piss test once, informed him to save it for someone else because i'd walk before i'd take the test. last time i ever heard it mentioned, lol. That was a while back 'n it's a different world today.

All the best with it, Soot. 👍
Cheers Indy. This is to move on to a better job so don't wanna fuck up

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
The one I went to had a cats eye and stainless strip around the wall Sedge.
That is an option I thought of. Can get clean piss easy enough. Was thinking of putting it into a 50ml syringe stuck to leg , piss into toilet, pause then squirt syringe into cup. ? Last resort option maybe
Mate if I did it again I'd go the syringe and tube taped to willy route for sure. The pocket warmers get a little warm on the balls but work a charm, microwave the pee to temp first and it stays at temp for quite some time.

Top Bottom