Passing a medical urine test

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Last boss tried gingerly threatened me he'd make me do a piss test once, informed him to save it for someone else because i'd walk before i'd take the test. last time i ever heard it mentioned, lol. That was a while back 'n it's a different world today.

All the best with it, Soot. 👍
Ha, ha... snap! I have the same go to... I tell 'em they need me more than I need them. I can go get another job, working for some other prick for same money tomorrow... they don't have much to say after that... surprisingly I've never been fired!

Back in 2011 I got told by my boss I was allocated to work on the BNE airport upgrade & a piss test would be necessary. I told him I could piss him a rainbow if that would help... he didn't like my answer but he needed me there so it was arranged with the site foreman to give me a heads up to be "late" on the days the random tests where taken.🤫 Being air-side though the Federales could hit us up for a random test whenever they felt the urge (did I mention I look a bit dodge)... I'd just disappear up some storm water lines or down a pit when I saw them coming... no confined spaces ticket/JSA = no entry for piglets. Worked a treat :ROFLMAO:

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. The job I went for a while back has come up again and I got a call from the company a week ago asking if I'd be interested still. Yep I am, told me my medical had just expired so have to do another one in the coming weeks. Thought that would be ok as I would stop smoking again and start smashing the water. Got a call today and have to do the medical this Thursday arvo... shit balls!
Have had like 2 cones in the last week so no chance of passing that quick.
Seems I have 2 options.. get to a hydro shop tomorrow an grab a couple bottles of the masking stuff at $80 each, or find someone to donate some clean piss and try that avenue ? Think the masking stuff might be the go

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah mate I rekon go the masking agent.
I'll get a couple bottles, test after the first one an go from there I guess. I would like to know the directions tho, if you have to drink them a certain time before the test that might cause issues as I don't know if the medical will go the same as last time.. had to see 3 different people an hour apart

R3za92

Baked
User ID
So, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. The job I went for a while back has come up again and I got a call from the company a week ago asking if I'd be interested still. Yep I am, told me my medical had just expired so have to do another one in the coming weeks. Thought that would be ok as I would stop smoking again and start smashing the water. Got a call today and have to do the medical this Thursday arvo... shit balls!
Have had like 2 cones in the last week so no chance of passing that quick.
Seems I have 2 options.. get to a hydro shop tomorrow an grab a couple bottles of the masking stuff at $80 each, or find someone to donate some clean piss and try that avenue ? Think the masking stuff might be the go
Can confirm that stuff gaz linked kinda works. I just passed a medical for my new job, after 4 weeks clean I was still failing any test where I hadn’t smashed a fuckload of water down (which made my piss clear which sometimes is a fail depending on the testing companies procedures) and even than it was only just showing up as a negative. Masking agent Made my piss Fluro yellow but I passed with flying colours

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Can confirm that stuff gaz linked kinda works. I just passed a medical for my new job, after 4 weeks clean I was still failing any test where I hadn’t smashed a fuckload of water down (which made my piss clear which sometimes is a fail depending on the testing companies procedures) and even than it was only just showing up as a negative. Masking agent Made my piss Fluro yellow but I passed with flying colours

Thanks. Do you remember how long you had to have the drink before the test?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Thanks. Do you remember how long you had to have the drink before the test?
Ya gotta skull the bottle and than refill it and neck that 15mins later. In the next 40 mins have 1-2 pisses and than your good for 4-5 hours apparently. 48 hours off the smoke before hand is advised.

most brands post their instructions online

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ya gotta skull the bottle and than refill it and neck that 15mins later. In the next 40 mins have 1-2 pisses and than your good for 4-5 hours apparently. 48 hours off the smoke before hand is advised.

most brands post their instructions online
Excellent! Cheers reza 👍

Top Bottom