Passing a medical urine test

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Well, I can say the ultra mask stuff is good! I followed the instructions except the part of not taking alcohol or prescription medication 24-48 hrs before hand. Had to piss in a bottle while waiting in the car before medical, tested that piss when I got home and a very strong positive came up. Thought i was fucked, got email today with job contract 😊 happy days!
Ps: piss test was done spot on 2 hrs from ingesting drink
Tastes like ass but hey

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well done sooty. And grats onn new job!

I remember doing one where the tester said there was a sign of cannabis but I passed.

Upon further questioning, she just said she could see a faint trace amount.

I blamed it on 2nd hand smoke.....

Still got the job
Why thank you, carb 😊
I was worried cos this one sends piss to lab, wasn't meant to find out till Monday.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I agree oldfark but sometimes these are just medicals to get the job with the company.

It's the client medicals you gotta watch. Certain jobs will require a test.

Some do lots, some don't.

I gave 3 years solid being alcohol tested every single day with a piss test every week or so.

There are so many retards now that lets just say that allowances are made if they think one of their star performers may fail a drug test.......

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Lost one of the best jobs I've ever had because of a surprise medical back home. That one hurt for a while.

Well done Elsooto. Really bloody happy for you mate. :)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
There are so many retards now that lets just say that allowances are made if they think one of their star performers may fail a drug test.......
I was one of those employee's at a couple of different jobs. I guess the difference to me than other colleges is that I saved my toking for after work ,and the bosses knew that, whereas others would rock up off their chops.

Always gave the best I could and was a team player that picked up where others were flailing when required. Probably why I earnt the respect of most.

Top Bottom