OzSTS STS spray for making fem seed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
6 weeks
Pale and under developed plant from shit soil but the STS is still better than dosing with CS each day for weeks.

2 sprays 3 days apart 1:1:1 ( equal parts A, B and water ) only made a 30ml mix.. no need to waste it.
17 days since dosing…
Hasn’t jizzed yet..

BDC15722-D6EF-429A-8E86-9D086B13B1CB.jpeg6F5CD42D-21EB-4D4A-B5F3-66EF87868E29.jpegBA2E97BE-273B-4D75-BA91-681ED1A6E53C.png

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I can't tell from the photo, but it should be yellow looking. If it's definitely white, it's not pollen. It should waft/float through the air when you flick the stem. Using tweezers,, try plucking a few Nana's that look like they're about to open and tap them on a dark surface. If it's firing, pollen will be visible against the dark surface. At 25 days it might still be a bit early.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
It is definitely pollen. It was falling freely from the open nanna above it when I tapped the plant. It is the first one to pop though… maybe they will yellow more as they ripen ?

It just looked a bit like snow the way it clumped..
It is actually very fine though and drifts into the air when disturbed.

So I will collect and store hoping its viable…

Hoping this process works as I have a few plants I want to self..

The pollen Ive made using Colloidal Silver was more yellow, but way less copious and way less ‘air-bourned’ by slight movement.

So yeah… STS heaps better..!! If this ‘whiter’ pollen is viable..

We shall see…
But so far the STSOZ stuff is a win…👍

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
It is definitely pollen. It was falling freely from the open nanna above it when I tapped the plant. It is the first one to pop though… maybe they will yellow more as they ripen ?

It just looked a bit like snow the way it clumped..
It is actually very fine though and drifts into the air when disturbed.

So I will collect and store hoping its viable…

Hoping this process works as I have a few plants I want to self..

The pollen Ive made using Colloidal Silver was more yellow, but way less copious and way less ‘air-bourned’ by slight movement.

So yeah… STS heaps better..!! If this ‘whiter’ pollen is viable..

We shall see…
But so far the STSOZ stuff is a win…👍
Nice work

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Maybe the fem pollen chucker's on here haven't chucked enough pollen to know everything about pollen chucked pollen, and have not seen it all when it comes to pollen chucked pollen

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Maybe the fem pollen chucker's on here haven't chucked enough pollen to know everything about pollen chucked pollen, and have not seen it all when it comes to pollen chucked pollen
Have you seen it white before ?
If so… Was it viable ?
Not sure what I will do if its shooting blanks…
Try a different plant..
That White widow was pale and just in crap soil… Maybe thats why its cum wasn’t yellow 🤔

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah a few times, it will be ok not sure I've ever had pollen that wasn't no matter what colour it is.
Don't see the point of buying fems, I'm a tight arse, you get better bang for your buck buying regs, get way more females than males greater than 60% will be females in my experience. planted 1/2 doz seeds of a strain I wanted to breed with over winter and the cunts were all female.

Making fems is a different story if you can keep the hermies at bay

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Yep… I’d much rather the options that come with regs..
But I have some light/weight fem autos I really want to keep seed from now.
Including Lemon pie CBD and Peachy CBD I just got.
Both 1:1-ish at about 6-10% ( and a growing collection of others I want kids from )

I have some reg Nevilles haze autos I could seed them with to get regs but that would just make em mud-bloods…

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
So the OZ STS works great.
Even just 1 or 2 applications at equal parts 5-10mm each of A, B and water.
That way the 2 100ml bottles will be enough for a dozen grows
$5-10 for a reversal ain’t bad for a shit ton of seed.

Reversing a pre-flowering Peachy CBD now.
Heres a few pics using a slice in two pieces of paper to keep the chems off the soil..

Got TOO much pollen last time so only dosing the top this time..

96930153-A1F2-4E20-A51D-B18CD14A46A9.jpeg0F6DC2D6-A2AE-4605-A598-49CB365A9407.jpeg

Fatsacks

Germinating
User ID
There' s some good info in here and it's easy enough for anyone to do.
The pollen i've made is generally heavier and larger in grain size than regular pollen, but still works. So don't be overly concerned about that. Sometimes they donor plant looks and acts as full male would. It's strain dependant so don't give up to easily on it.
Keep in mind though that it only blocks your hormone production and not changes it, so sometimes you might see pistels growing back out give it another spray and continue to wait.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
There' s some good info in here and it's easy enough for anyone to do.
The pollen i've made is generally heavier and larger in grain size than regular pollen, but still works. So don't be overly concerned about that. Sometimes they donor plant looks and acts as full male would. It's strain dependant so don't give up to easily on it.
Keep in mind though that it only blocks your hormone production and not changes it, so sometimes you might see pistels growing back out give it another spray and continue to wait.
Yes… Ive read that normal male pollen spreads like a motherfucker in light breese compared to reversed pollen that has a waaay less distance it can travel due to grainyness

And yes also…. About pistols still present on a reversed plant..
Which raises a question for me.

Is the seed from a “selfed plant” (seeds off same plant that was reversed) different or more likely to herm/be viable…. Than that of seed from a clone of said plant, different pheno or actually different plant ?

Fatsacks

Germinating
User ID
Is the seed from a “selfed plant” (seeds off same plant that was reversed) different or more likely to herm/be viable…. Than that of seed from a clone of said plant, different pheno or actually different plant ?
Thems fighting words but I'll have a go at it.
I would say not more likely to herm or have an impact on viability. If it was a clone (of same) it would be the same as doing it on itself as its carrying the same genes. It's more likely to strengthen that plants gene pool because you're introducing it back into itself. Now when I say strengthen I'm not saying making the plant better because you may strengthen some of its less desirable traits. But in a way you'd be ioslating your original genes into one package.

Top Bottom